XLIV

Sebastian's (POV):

Walking into Tyler's Office to see Tyler was talking to Justin. Sighing I slowly backed out of the room shutting the door slowly when I heard Justin shuttering his voice cracking up. What the hell was going on? Turning back opening the door slightly wanting to listen in, even though I clearly shouldn't but Justin and Olly hid too many secrets.

"— Are you sure it was a picture of you two? Are you a hundred percent sure Justin?"

"Y-Yess I am, Ty I don't think Bell's the type to make threats and not have clear evidence."

I felt confused about what exactly they were talking about, none the less what the fuck was going on? They are being blackmailed by Bell with a photo, but what exactly does the picture show that Justin would want to run to Ty for help. Suddenly Regie approached me alongside him was Kane who just stared at me weirdly before walking off as if they'd seen nothing. Rolling my eyes I went back to listening in on their conversation hoping I'd get more information.

"—  this is really going to bring press to us in a bad light. Wait, how does Oliver feel about this? Unless— wait does Oliver not know?"

"No he doesn't— and I'd like to keep it this way until I can convince Bell that she doesn't need to release that photo of us and that this wasn't going to change anything."

.......

"Well Justin looks like we are going to push the tour date a few days early than planned. It's best we aren't in LA when all of this unfolds, so I want you to go ahead and gather the boys downstairs in the living room. We'll meed to explain this situation to the boys, because we don't know when the articles coming out so we need to prepare them for — what's to come."

Tyler said a very serious expression on his face as he stood up pushing his chair back. Crawling backwards until I was far enough from the door to where they couldn't hear me sprinting. Turning back I rushed down the stairs happy to see that the boys were in the living room setting up to record a video for Justin's channel. I didn't know if I should be the one to tell them, but I had to say something. Kane walked into the living room stopping in his tracks his eye's widened.

"Bro don't pull a Sebastian bro, at least ask some good questions bro."

Regie said his eye smile was obviously towards me because he knew I was in the room, but I wasn't focused on him Kane was what I was currently focused on. What exactly had he seen that made him look as if he'd seen a ghost? Walking over to Kane casually pretending to walk past him sneaking a peek at the screen of his phone and my heart had stopped.  Speed walking into the kitchen reaching down into my pocket pulling my phone out quickly typing in my password. Typing in NorthStarBoys on my Safari browser and clicked on the first link and the article popped up with the same photo I'd seen on Kane's phone.

This wasn't going to end well for us, especially since we have this tour coming up soon

This wasn't going to end well for us, especially since we have this tour coming up soon. Walking out of the kitchen heading into the living room to see Tyler, Justin, and Oliver standing up front while Regie, Kane, Darren, and Ryan sitting down patiently waiting. Walking over to Tyler showing him the article watching as the wheels turned in his head.