LX

Justin's (POV):

It stung — not her hitting me — her words hurt more — but why — why did it hurt more and more — Oliver hates me — now his mom and probably his family as well. It hurt my heart was pounding so loudly I could barely hear what Oliver was saying to his mom. He hates me — he hates me — they hate me — I — I give up —

"Justin? Justin? Justin!!"

Sebastian called out to me, but I ignored him I needed to leave — I wanted to leave — maybe it's best if I just leave NSB all together. I can't — I can't breathe — my heart hurts so much — dammit!! Dammit!! Grabbing my keys off of the rack slamming the door shut behind me not wanting to be here any longer.

"Dammit Justin!!"

Sebastian yelled grabbing me and dragging me back towards the house, but I quickly snatched away pushing him away from me. I didn't want his leader speech!! I don't want to talk to anyone!! I just needed to — I needed to — I — my legs feel —

"Justin? Are you ok? Justin!! Justin!!"

Sebastian shrieked grabbing onto me his eyes on my stomach. Looking down my eyes widened as I watched blood and clear fluid drip from my legs creating a puddle around me. I had no choice now I'd have to stay here for a while, but I won't be here for long. Sebastian carefully carried me back into the house sitting me down on the floor laying a pillow under my head.

"Oh my God!! Please mom — call 911 and dad umm — get me some towels — TYLER!!! TYLER!! REGIE, KANE, RYAN, DARREN COME DOWNSTAIRS NOW!"

Sebastian yelled out as he grabbed onto my hand gripping it tightly, honestly the way he was gripping my hand you would of thought he was the one who was pregnant. The pain was excruciating, the sad thing about this was I couldn't even beg for an epidural. The contraction kept coming and going, but with every wave a pain the more I wanted to cry. Maybe it was because Oliver wasn't here, but I knew that there was no point in wishing he wanted nothing to do with me and I should just give myself to Ryan even if it was completely out of love.

"Baby ~ oh my god ~ baby!"

Ryan called out rushing over to me dropping to his knees holding my hand pressing his lips onto my forehead. No matter how much he touched me, he wasn't Olly and that was all I could think about was wanting Olly to be my side not Ryan sadly I'd ruin any chance of getting him back. I could feel the twins pressing the entrance and I couldn't focus on anymore. Things are ended with Oliver it didn't matter anymore, I knew I needed to get through this because soon me and the triplets would be back in Texas with my mom and we would be far from everything.

"Aagh! Aahhh! Ooh h my god! Why is this worse than when I was pregnant with Sky!"

I screamed out trying to find a comfortable position to lay in until the paramedics arrived, but nothing seem to work. Suddenly Sebastian's dad came in rushing his face red as a lobster panting struggling to catch his breath, when he finally caught his breath he sighed.

"LA traffic they won't be here for at least an hour."

Sebastian looked at me then back his mom who was just standing up against the wall with Sky who seemed to be more scared than I was. She walked over to me and laid her head on my stomach the babysitter came running in her eyes widened as she realized what was going on.

"Oh my God! Do you —"

"It's fine — everything's ok — we will just have to deliver them here, but mom — I know your upset right now — "

"Sebastian — I may be angry with him — but — those children aren't to blame for their fathers mistakes."

She said walking over to where we were getting down onto her knees crawling over and positioning herself between my legs looking up at me with a loathing expression. I'd ignore her and focus on getting through this — I had to focus on getting — aggh!! Aagh!! The triplets here safely. The babysitter took Sky into the next room and with one last smile I turned my attention back to the triplets.

"Alright I can see the baby's head — get ready to push!! 1 —- 2 — 3!"

She yelled out pressing her hands at my entrance and as I began to push my entrance felt as if someone was ripping me apart from the inside and outside. The more I pushed the more I couldn't hold back the tears my entrance felt as if it was going to rip me apart.

"Oh my god!! RYAAAAANNN!! I'm going to kill you!!"

Right as I said that Tyler walked outside and within minutes he came back into the house with mail. As he handed the boys each their mail he looked at me then at Sebastian. Tyler handed Ryan the mail and when he opened it I couldn't read his expression which was worrisome enough.

"FOCUS!! JUSTIN PUSH!!"

Mamma Moy said tapping my leg and I returned my focus back on the triplets pushing as hard as I could until I felt something within me release.

"Alright we got baby number one — baby Ria Phan is born — "

"Dammit!! Dammit!"

Ryan said standing up backing up as he stared at the papers. He looked at me then back at Ria shaking his head he tossed the papers to the floor and stared at me in disbelief. Tyler walked over to him and picked up the papers and his expression became unreadable, just what the hella had they'd read? What was going on? Was Oliver ok? Had something happened to him?

"Aaghh!! Aaghh!!"

"Alright baby number two — get ready — one — two — "

"Aaaggghaaaaaaa!! Aaahhaaaaggahaaa! Oh my god!! Aah it hurts!! I'm splitting in two!!"

"Alright baby number two — baby boy — Jacob —"

"Aagh oh my God!! I can't do this anymore —"

"You will finish what you started!!"

For a second the room went quite and then the sound of Ryan sniffling and Tyler whispering something under his breath to him, I can't focus on them I — aah ffuck!! Ffuck!! Ffuck!!

"Aaghh! My insides are ripping apart!!"

"Push Justin — Push —"

———-

When the paramedics finally arrived I was happy excited to finally see my little angels face to face, their was no more worries with them at least. Now I just needed to make a final decision would I stay here or would I leave? Was it even worth me staying here? For about 1-2 weeks I  had to stay in the hospital to be watched over me and the triplets, because they did damage to me so it would take a while to recover.

I went home with a lot of pain killers and other medicine to help keep it clean.  Two more weeks and Oliver was finally home, he wouldn't even look my way, Tyler and Ryan were even acting distant with me.

"Alright guys!! Family meeting!! Everyone to the living room."

Tyler yelled from the top of the stairs as he walked towards the stairs.  Turning back around I marched into the living room where everyone was waiting already. Of course Seb and Oliver were talking to their parents arguing about something, no doubt my worst fear had come true. What could I do? Oliver has already expressed how little he cares for me.

" Oliver and Seb take the floor."

Tyler said in a weary tone taking a seat next to Kane waving for them to go ahead.  Oliver gave Seb an odd look before stepping forward his eyes flashed and when our eyes met my heart started to rip apart again.

"Me and Sebastian have made the decision to — leave NSB, not permanently but I think it's for the best if we separate ourselves—"

"Oliver you can't leave!!"

Tyler suddenly yelled out when our met for a split second. He grabbed some papers out the inside pocket of his jacket, but Ryan suddenly blocked Tyler's path.

What the hell is going on?