VI

Darren's (POV):

For the past three weeks I kept thinking about what Sebastian said to me in the tree house it seemed as if my mind was foggy. I didn't know whether he was being serious or not, it's been running through my head — then he ——

"Darren bro it's your turn bro vote!!"

Ryan yelled out shaking me making me topple over luckily Sebastian caught me by my arm pulling me close to him. Ryan gave him a weird smile and Sebastian just rolled his eyes pushing me away in response. Feeling slightly hurt I moved away slowly making my way towards Kane sitting between him and Justin.

"I think —- Sebastian."

I said pointing towards him without making eye contact my cheeks feeling hot. Suddenly Kane turned to me and laid his head on my chest, at first I thought I saw Sebastian glare at me but he was just flirting with Ryan now. It's not like it bothers me it's just —- the way he moves is such a snake thing to do. Honestly the fact that anyone finds him attractive and wants to put up with his ego is amazing. As the game carried on we continued to answer questions asking us who's most likely to.

"Who's most likely to have multiple one night stands and have no emotional attachment."

Justin said looking nervously around the room his eyes meeting with mine. Ryan pointed at Oliver, Justin pointed at Sebastian, Kane pointed to Regie, Regie pointed to himself, I pointed at Regie, and hesitatingly Oliver pointed to Sebastian. Sebastian looked mighty shocked that any of the boys voted him, but we all knew Saturday nights him and Regie were always on demon time. Grabbing the phone from Justin I scrolled through the questions and stumbled upon one that I knew could easily get Sebastian upset.

"Yeah bro, I don't know what you guys are talking about. I would say I'm a very emotional — emotional person."

"Cap!! Stop the Cap!!"

"Your such a liar —"

"Alright — Alright! Who's most likely to lead a person on and not commit, because they see peoples feelings as a joke."

I said carefully reading out the question locking eyes with Sebastian his expression changed from serious to irritated within seconds. Pointing at Sebastian staring deep into his eyes watching him nervously chuckle because he knew exactly why I'd chose this question. The boys started to argue and a few of them were stuck between not saying anything or just voting.

"I don't know about this one ... this ... this one's kind of messed up."

Justin said looking over at Oliver who shrugged it off confused why Justin was saying that to him. Ryan just kept drinking his water looking over at Regie who was silently just chilling. After a few minutes no one else answered the question then Ryan suddenly gave me an odd smile.

"Well now that I think about it — it sounds like a moy brother type ... actually it sounds like some Seb shit."

Ryan said leaning closer and pointing to Seb who was quietly fuming his legs was shaking intensely I could tell this was actually rubbing him the wrong way. After everyone was done clowning Sebastian we answered three more questions before ending the video. I needed time alone so I thought I'd head back to the tree house, even though it brings up feelings and memories that twisty my stomach in knots it was actually peaceful. Oliver and Tyler had a meeting to go to so the rest of the boys were just off doing there own thing.

"Darren."

I heard Sebastian call out angrily his footsteps sounding as if they were inching closer. Ignoring him completely I continued to walk on taking in the fresh air and the birds singing trying to clear my head. Suddenly Sebastian grabbed me pushing me down onto the ground pinning me down his eyes full of rage. I'd never seen Sebastian this angry before, but he wasn't going to intimidate me and make me give in to his bullshit.

"Sebastian!! Leave me alone!! Get off of me!! Get Off!! Sebastian!! Seb -"

Before I could finish my sentence Sebastian kissed me his lips tasted like mint and his cologne was filling the air. Why do I let him do me like this? Pushing him away rubbing my lips with my finger staring down at him unsure what exactly he was playing at? Crawling onto my knees pushing myself up off the ground getting back onto my feet standing in the middle of the path flabbergasted.

"Why? Why are you —"

"Serves you right. You thought you were funny pulling that mess you pulled in the video, well now I'm going to make sure you understand this. The feelings I have for you — — are gone — and your nothing more than a friend to me. Someone as loose as you doesn't attract me, I hate having to pick up someone's sloppy seconds."

Sebastian's words stung me the venom slowly seeping into my body and paralyzing me from the sole of my feet to my head. I couldn't move — I didn't have a comeback, there was nothing I could say to him to make myself feel better. The thing was the though his words may of been harsh, but deep down there was a feeling in my heart that hopes his words weren't truly how he felt. Am I a fool? Am I gay? Am I attracted to Sebastian? My best friend —-
No this was stupid, there's no way in hell I'm in love with my bestfriend!!

"I've got to go back, I'm tired I've wasted my time talking to someone's who's brain is the size of a peanut."

Sebastian said harshly before turning and walking away slowly back down the path leaving me to stand in the middle of the path unsure of what the hell just happened? My feelings were all tangled up and I don't know whether or not the feeling I get around Sebastian is because we are friends or because I'm secretly wanting to be more than friends.

Around eight I started to livestream talking to the stars and just getting my mind off of Sebastian wishing I'd just pushed him away when he kissed me ....

Flashback:

"Sebastian are you serious? Bro it's just a joke when I flirt and play with you guys like that!! I'm not gay!! There's nothing wrong with it I'm just not into you like that!!"

"Oh ok — so when I — pinned you down on that bed and you let out that moan, guess you didn't feel excited huh?"

Sebastian said inching closer to Darren who was a holding his arms against Sebastian's chest trying to keep him at a distance. Suddenly Sebastian stopped pulling away with a disappointed expression on his face. Grabbing Sebastian by his shirt pulling him closer to me wanting to pummel him, but I — I actually really wanted to just —

"Your so cute when you blush."

Sebastian said pressing his lips onto mine the softness of his lips made my body felt as if it were going to melt. I found myself kissing him back as he caressed my cheeks softly while our tongues danced against each other's.

———————

"Dammit!"

I hissed angry with myself now, not wanting to think of Sebastian after all the cruel things he's said to me. Sadly no matter how hard I'm trying to not thing about him —- I can't help it. Sighing I looked down  at my phone realizing how late it was and that I really needed to get to bed.

"Alright Stars, I'm gonna go to bed — I didn't ven realize how late it fucking was. Ok guys ... byyyee."

I said tiredly yearning as I shut down the stream pushing back my chair spinning it around. Pushing myself up out of the chair stumbling over to my bed throwing myself onto it grabbing toasty and cuddling toasty.