XL

Justin's(POV):

Walking down the hall to bring Sky her clothes while Ryan struggled to bath her. For some reason it was hard to get Sky to just get into the bathtub, I couldn't understand where she'd gotten this from? Suddenly Christian came running down the hallway naked covered in bubbles behind him was Tyler, Seb, and Darren chasing after him with a towel, rubber duck, and his favorite blanket in their hands. Guess we all were having difficulties with the little one's and it's been like this ever since they turned two we now understand what our parents meant when they said, "Beware the terrible two's."

"Christian Santiago Liang!"

Sebastian's mom said rounding the corner with her hands on her hips her expression dead serious. Nodding my head in Darren's direction I walked off to help Ryan with Sky who was throwing a fit no doubt it was because Ry was trying to wash her I could hear her screaming to the top of her lungs. Rushing into the bathroom to see what was going on when my mom appeared beside her her was Ryan's mom I felt relieved since she was leaving in the morning she could at least help us for tonight.

"Go on you two we'll take care of Skylar while you two go and have some time for yourselves."

My mom said touching my shoulder motioning for me to go on. Looking in Ryan's direction wondering if he thought now was the appropriate time to tell them since they were leaving tonight. We've been keeping our relationship a secret from our parents to save face knowing how they'd react to it, especially my mom. Handing her the clothes I quickly walked down the stairs jogging wanting to just have a little late night snack before heading off to bed.

"Hey Justin have you seen Oliver I thought he'd gotten back from the store by now but — what's wrong? You look tired."

Bell said calmly walking over to me flipping her strawberry blonde hair over her shoulder the light brightening her light green eyes. It hurt that I couldn't look her in the eyes especially around Oliver I know it's been a whole two years since Olly and I broke up but it — hurt — it hurt so much. Opening my mouth to tell her I had no idea when  Oliver walked through the door right on time a big smile on his face.

"Wassup babe? What's going on?"

Oliver asked wrapping his arm around her neck gently pressing his lips on the top of her head. There was a stinging sensation in my chest and it felt as if someone had taken a knife stuck in my chest twisting it around spitefully. Nodding my head trying to hold back my tears I started to chew on my bottom lip forcing a smile before rushing off holding my breath until I was safely away from them. Running up the stairs keeping my head lowered so no one could see me I ducked off into my room slamming the door shut.

"Ahh ahh huuu."

Tears started to fall so much that my eyes became foggy, and I couldn't breath because it felt like the air in my lungs had been snatched out.  Sliding down the door burying my head in between my knees trying to stop the tears, but it wasn't working. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and the smell of soft sand wood filled the room. Slowly looking up wiping the tears from my eyes I was surprised to see Ryan staring back at me worriedly water dripping from his body. Had he been here the whole time? Wonder just how long he's been here? Reaching out I peeled his fingers off of my shoulder not wanting comfort, what I wanted was to fill the void in my heart but there was nothing that could fill the hole that Oliver Moy had left in my heart.

"Justin, it's been exactly two years and you still haven't let it go. Look Oliver's moved on and so has everyone else at this point it's — look I'm saying this out of love and only love — your acting pathetic. Especially when Oliver comes around — you turn into a puppy and a yes man when he's around."

Ryan said in a soft tone staring into my eyes as he spoke.  His words felt harsh, but he was right I've been killing myself for years now trying my best to fill the void that he left, but maybe the void would be filled if I cut him out and just — looking down at Ryan realizing he was naked I smiled to myself — if Oliver's going to erase my out of his heart then so will I. Grabbing Ryan pulling him into a kiss passionately running my hands through his wet hair panting as we both wildly started to message each others tongues with the others.

"Ahh - Justin ~ Justin ~ Aahh ~ my mom ~~ our Moms ~ "

"Aah — then don't make noise."

I said pulling out of the kiss pushing him onto the bed staring down at him as the towel slipped off and his member was now visible. Unbuckling my belt with one hand slowly backing up reaching behind me I locked the door not wanting anyone to disturb us. Walking over to Ryan as I stripped out of my clothes throwing them aside wanting to be able to find them easily in the morning. Climbing on top of him kissing his pink soft lips bra biting the bottom one leaning down I kissed his forehead, cheeks, neck, collarbone, chest, stomach, and then the tip of his member.

"Ooh ~ 💖"

Ryan moaned out throwing his head back his cheeks already flushed now I could tell his body was speaking loudly, "I want more, please." Happy to indulge his feelings I carefully grabbed his member firmly sliding it down my throat bobbing my head up and down staring into his eyes as his body started to quiver.

"Ffuck ~ ffuck ~ ffuck ~~ aahh ~ aahh ~ aahh fuck"

He moaned out gripping my head with a handfull of my hair his eyes rolling into the back of his head.  Sliding my tongue over his tip watching as he struggled to keep quiet gripping the sheets with his hand over his mouth. Guess he was trying his best to not make noise, but I liked hearing him and the thought of embarrassing him seemed fun. Sliding his member out of my mouth I climbed on top of him slapping my member on the tip of his tongue and I immediately melted as his tight throat wrapped around my member.

"Mmmpphff!! Mpphhff!! Mmpnnhf!!"

I moaned out my eyes rolled into the back of my head as he started to push my member deeper. Fffuck! I loved his throat so fuckin much aaafggh!! Swinging my leg over his head suddenly he flipped me over onto my stomach leaving me completely stunned. Sliding his mouth off of my member he carefully  climbing off of the bed walking over to the nightstand grabbing a condom and lube not wanting to take any chances of me getting pregnant again since they don't have birth control for men yet. Ripping the condom open with his teeth he pulled out the condom slipping it on as he walked over to me opening the lube squirting the clear liquid onto his member stroking it.

"Aah ~ "

I moaned lifting my ass into the air pressing my hands onto my ass spreading my cheeks apart for easy access. He smiled as he pressed the tip of his member at my entrance shutting the top to the lube tossing it onto the bed. As he slowly pushed his member inside of me I could feel my head become cloudy. I wanted him to make forget Oliver, make me forget -"

"Ryan —- make me forget Oliver, please."