XX

Justin's (POV):

During dinner I couldn't help, but to pay attention to Darren who seemed to be inhaling food before it even hit the table. Everyone noticed it, but Darren had become sensitive and moody it was hard to say anything to him especially when you didn't know which side of Daren you'd get. Grabbing for a garlic stick when my hand brushed over Ryan's who immediately gave me a side glance a smirk creeping on his face.

"Mmhmm."

Ryan suddenly looked as if he was going to take the garlic stick from me instead he reached down rubbing his hand on my thigh slowly rising up and rubbing my member. Clearing my throat giving him a death stare wishing he wouldn't do this in public. Shaking my thigh mouthing for him to chill the hell out, but he wasn't listening to me he just smiled as he watched my face getting red. He leaned over giving me a a little smile as he started to mouth something vulgar.

"Don't pretend you don't like when I play with you in public. Why don't you meet me in the upstairs bathroom and I'll show you and your friend some attention."

Ryan whispered in my ear right as I tried to take a sip of my water causing me to spill water all over my shirt. Everyone burst out laughing as I sheepishly smiled it off glaring at Ryan who seemed to enjoy making me panic. Jumping up from my seat I walked across the room heading into the bathroom hoping that I could find a electric air dryer in there so I could dry my shirt.  Opening the door to see that it was completely empty I was happy so I didn't look idiotic taking my shirt off in the bathroom even though I had a t-shirt on under it. Unbuttoning my shirt sighing wishing Ryan wasn't so childish.

"Fucking Ryan."

I hissed angrily walking over to the electric air dryer putting the shirt slightly inside of it sticking my hands over it to turn it on. The hand dryer turned on had me shook honestly, it was very strong so it may not take long for it to dry. My phone pinged and of course it was a message from Ryan, he probably wanted to make another sly comment.

Baby 💕👿:  Don't you wanna join me?

Scrolling down my jaw dropping to the floor when I saw a picture of him shirtless water dripping from his body. There was no way he was actually upstairs in the V.I.P sections bathroom —

"Yoo Justin what are you over there drooling over?! Who got you smiling like that?!"

Sebastian said teasingly walking into the bathroom reaching for my phone, but I quickly snatched it back grabbing my shirt shoving it on and walking out of the bathroom. I had to sneak up to the V.I.P section without getting caught, Ty wouldn't let me hear the end of it if I got caught. Sneaking past the guards as they talked to each other hiding behind a large statue peeking out to see if they saw me.

"What are you doing?"

A man in a all black suit asked me staring at me crossing his arms. Pulling out my phone I pretended to set up my camera nervously fumbling around. Dammit!! Why was I letting Ryan drag me into his arms all the time, no matter the place or time I was his little bed bug. Holding up the phone I started to snap pictures with the bull hoping the guard would buy it. He scoffed before leaving me alone talking into his waking talkie and disappearing down a long hall. Sneaking down 30 flight of stairs then walking down a long corridor opening two doors covered in gold pushing them open that lead to another long hallway.

"Oh wow."

I exclaimed as I saw how beautiful the many statues and pictures were lining the walls . Suddenly there was the sound of a walkie talkie and the doors
opening. Bolting down the corridor looking for the bathroom searching hoping I hadn't gone to far and had lost it. Right as I reached the end of the hall I saw a sign that said restroom. Soon as I got close to the bathroom a security guard was coming down the opposite side of the hallway. Groaning taking a detour running down the hall entering a beautiful room filled with beautiful chairs and it looked like a normal room. Suddenly someone grabbed me pulling me into a different room with a hot tub and pool.

"Shh!! They won't ever come this way, they aren't allowed to and there's no cameras either."

Ryan said pulling me closer to him breathing heavily his lips inches from mine. Smashing my lips onto his no longer able to wait kissing him hungrily ripping his clothes off while he ripped mines off. We laid down onto the floor surprised that it didn't feel as cold as we expected it to.

"Ryan, please just — "

Ryan put his hands over my lips as he intertwined my fingers with his pulling me over to the pull leading me into the water. Climbing into the hot tub behind him kissing him roughly as his hands wondered. Letting out a sharp moan as his fingers rubbed over my tip and it sent a chill throughout my body. I couldn't help it, he knew my body well there was no use in me trying to hide it from him my body was just drawn to him.

"Dammit."

He moaned out lifting me up holding my left leg up as he pressed his tip at my entrance. The rougher he was with me the more I just wanted to scream out, but it'll just get us caught so I had no choice I had to be quiet. Ryan grabbed both of my legs kissing me passionately as he bucked his hips shuttering as he fucked me. Digging my nails into his back scratching it as his struck ever nerve and my body convulsed with every touch, I'd become so sensitive to his touch especially my pecks they hurt, but when he touched them it felt better.

"Aaah fuuck!!"

"Aaah mmmooree ~💗"

"Ffuck!!"

"Your so fucking tight baby!! Your peck have gotten bigger and so has your ass it's so beautiful."

He moaned as he smacked my ass over and over again as he gripped my hair pulling my head back as he shook his hips wildly. My head was spinning so much I couldn't even think straight, but I didn't want it to stop. We needed to get back to the guys though they'd be looking for us soon.

"Ryan, we need to — Uggh fffuck — make this quick."

I said softly trying to hold back my moans as he spread my cheeks pushing himself deeper hitting that spot again. He let out a small groan slowly pulling out before smashing his lips onto mine giving me a odd smirk reaching over into his pants fishing for something.

"Baby, let's try this."

Ryan said sweetly holding up a odd looking toy a genuine smile on his face as he held it up. It looked very odd, but knowing Ryan this was something he was into. He guided me over to the stairs and placed my hands on the rail he then reached into his jacket pocket pulling out handcuffs cuffing me to the railing.

"Since we are going to make this quick I don't want you running anywhere — I'd like to continue this fun at home."

He said moving my hips toward him smacking his member on my ass before sliding the toy onto my member turning it on then roughly pushing his member inside of me. I almost burst out in tears my legs shaking violently the more he moved the two different sensations being sent through my body were making me cry out with joy tears rolling down cheeks.