LXII

——- A Year Later ——-

Sebastian's (POV):

I helped Darren out of the car as Paparazzi and fans surrounded us with love and signs. It had been a whole year and to think we were all here again, back in LA. I know after this year long hiatus was confusing to the stars, but it was for the best. I saw many fans asking about why Oliver, Me, and Justin had stopped being in videos. Of course Tyler had to address it and it was full of tears because it was hard to talk about it after everything we've been through.

"Darren are you ok?"

I asked turning to Darren who was rubbing his back sighing. He gave me a sideways glance throwing his bag into my chest then turned to  help Christian and Daniel out of the car then unhook Quinn from the seat so we could take out her car seat. He was so cute when he was angry, but I'll let him get away with it since we are in public and the kids are around. Shutting the door behind him we walked on up the driveway smiling as the boys and Manager Ty approached us.

"You've gotten bigger since I've last seen you!"

Regie said picking up Christian and Daniel a big smile on his face as they began to grab at his cheeks and nose. Tyler took Quinn into the house playing and talking to her smiling from ear to ear. Looking around the house happy nothing had changed and that even though we were missing one person every one seemed happy.  Walking into the living room beside Tyler unfastening the seat sliding Quinn out of the seat knowing she probably needed her diaper changed.

"Hey, oh wow — you and Darren have been getting busy."

Kane said sitting down next to me grabbing one of Quinn's toys waving it over her face, she laughed as Kane started to make faces. It was good he was distracting her because she usually cried when I tried to change her, but it was clear he was here to talk about more than me and Sebastian.

"If your here to ask about JP last time I checked he was — in New York with a friend."

I said calmly wiping away at Quinn's butt making sure I got every spot and with a separate wipe I began wiping her other area down making sure to wipe front to back. Throwing the dirty wipes into the diaper I carefully grabbed Quinn's chubby little legs and lifted her sliding the clean diaper under her then placing the latches on the diaper.

"Alright — all done —  look I know  as much as everyone else  Justin has only contacted Oliver a few times about the triplets, but there was one time he got off the phone with him and he was pissed the entire day."

I said calmly looking around carefully picking Quinn up putting her pacifier into her mouth patting her back hoping she'd take a nap. We both looked over to see Oliver talking to someone on the phone and suddenly run towards the front door his eyes lit up. Me and Kane looked at him then at each other before springing up and following him. Oliver opened the door and our jaws dropped when we saw a tall guy walk in his hair tied in a bun, body covered in tattoos, he had a nice body and looked as if he lived in the gym. He had piercings on his eyebrow, lip, and lots of them on his ear — who was this guy?

"Who are you?"

Oliver asked in a confused tone looking him up and down, but the guy wasn't bothered he just simply smiled and held out his hand for Oliver to shake.

"My names Ethan, I'm — oh sorry baby — your friend here is very protective of you."

Ethan said in a very snarky sarcastic tone staring Oliver down. Justin appeared behind him with the triplets locked into their stroller each of them playing with their toys. Oliver gave Ethan a dirty look giving in knowing starting a fight wouldn't help anything. He turned his attention to the triplets who happily smiled as their father started to talk to them. Me and Kane looked at each other slowly standing up we walked over to Justin, Oliver, and Ethan greeting them when I noticed a giant rock on Justin's finger.

"Oh my God!! Justin!! Your getting married! Or wait a minute—"

"Everyone this is my husband —- Ethan Jeong  — also we have another announcement — but first I want to go and talk with everyone —"

"Justin can we talk for a minute?"

Oliver said walking over to Justin his composer and demeanor had changed. Ethan took a step forward, but Justin put his hand onto Ethan's chest stepping forward taking a deep breath then motioning for Oliver to lead the way. I know it's wrong of me to be nosey, but lately I've been more worried about Oliver since we moved back home, but I wouldn't follow him this time he had to figure this out on his own. Darren reappeared with Christian and Daniel taking Quinn from my arms rocking her side to side.

"I've already told Tyler about the house we bought not to far from here, but we'll be staying here for a while. We'll have the basement room, which means little to no privacy with the kids around until we move into our house."

Darren said rocking side to side bouncing up and down trying to get Quinn to go to sleep while I snuck off to spy on my brother, even though if i shouldn't be doing this ... last time we left those two alone a fight erupted. Stopping midway when I reached the laundry room door that was slightly ajar, this made it easier for me to hear their conversation. crouching down I began to listen to their conversation, ready to jump in whenever things got too heated.

"--- If I brought a women or man around them then I'd want to make sure it's ok with you, but you didn't even tell me any of that or that you'd gotten married!!"

"What the fuck are you even -- I didn't tell you because it was none of your GOT DAM BUSINESS!! Also he's the love of my life and you will respect him,  you will not ruin this for me. I've finally fouund someone who loves me, and after a lot of searching I honestly wish I could take back the things I've done, but I can't. That's in the past right now in the future i really just want to -"

"Justin -- I don't approve of this marriage not just because of the triplets, but because despite how much I said I hated you -- I still loved you. I tried to brush off my feelings for you and it didn't work. Justin -- you can't marry him, I still love you."

Oliver said grabbing his hand pulling Justin closer to him his hands  finding their way around hiss waist. For a second they stayed in eachothers arms until heard a loud gasp behind me and within seconds all hell broke loose. Ethan rushed into the room and punched Oliver in the jaw sending him flying onto the floor, but I wasn't going to stand here and watch this guy and Oliver trade punches. Rushing into the room I grabbed Oliver and Darren grabbed Ethan who jumped pushing darren aside as if he were disgusted by Darren's touch. Ethan gave Oliver a loathing side ways glance then left Justin following behind him.

"Olly have you lost your mind? You told me -"

"I made a mistake, a huge mistake -- even though he cheated -- I'm still in love with him and I can't let go of that feeling."