XV

Sebastian's (POV):

As Friday finally came around I tried to keep Darren as happy as I could hoping that Ryan or Oliver didn't say anything. As we finished eating dinner Regie, Oliver, Darren, Ryan, and Justin convinced me to go to the gym. It was hard to convince Darren to come with us because after last night he still could barely walk straight. I told him that  working out helped, but if it didn't I'd give him a message when we got home. I didn't know who to trust anymore the guilt was eating away at me slowly and I knew that if I told him he'd be hurt, but if anyone else told him he'd hate me —

"Baby ~ are you ok?"

Darren whispered in my ear handing me a water bottle. Reaching out to take it hesitatingly before smacking it away walking off feeling infuriated by his presence. It wasn't really his fault, it wasn't his fault at all it's mine. Whether I liked it or not it was better if we kept our distance from each other for a while until I can figure out how to tell him the truth about everything. No matter what I just hoped it wasn't to late to get our friendship back and that he doesn't hate me to much.

"Sebastian?"

Darren called out walking behind me I could hear his footsteps getting closer, but I didn't want to talk to him. He just needed to understand that I just needed time alone! Why can't he just leave me alone. Turning around I pushed him back watching as he fell to the ground tears rolling down his cheeks. I wanted to apologize for it, but instead I just walked off heading to the shower wanting to get dressed and head home early.

"Dam Sebastian what the hell is your problem?"

Justin said running up to me placing his hand on my chest. Pushing his hand away purposely bumping into him with my shoulder sending him a few feet back not wanting to talk to anyone at this point. Walking into the locker room grabbing my body wash and shampoo then slamming my door shut and locking it before heading into the shower room.  Stripping out of my clothes and turned out the hot  water letting it run on me for a second resting my head on the shower wall feeling defeated.

Could I even save our friendship?

Wanting to get home as quick as possible I only took an hour long shower. Packing all my things back into my bag swinging it onto my shoulder when I realized I'd forgotten my phone .... I'd left my phone with Regie because he wanted to call his phone to see if he could find it because he'd lost it earlier. Scoffing I walked out of the bathroom to see Justin and Darren arguing and Regie and Oliver holding them back everyone else was just watching them from a distance. What the hell was going on? Running over jumping in the middle of them turning to Darren who had tears in his eyes as he struggled to free himself from Regie's grasp.

"Darren what the hell is your problem?"

Oliver asked Darren as he was still trying to hold Justin back.  Regie sighed throwing me my phone and I realized what could of caused this, but there was no way Darren couldn't of gotten my phone unless —

"Regie did you give Darren my phone?"

I asked angrily glaring at Regie who seemed just as confused. Walking over to Regie staring him down wanting to know if he'd given Darren my phone, even though he knew nothing about the bet I gave him my phone. Regie shook his head struggling a bit to hold Darren back he gave me a confused look.

"Seb what is going on?"

Oliver asked me in a concerned tone, but I couldn't answer without telling the whole truth and Oliver knew exactly what was going on? He was only playing dumb, actually I bet this was his little plan to expose me to betray his own brother to teach me a lesson. No, Oliver would never do that to me. Dammit everything is so messed up right now, I should of just stayed away from him like how I planned in the beginning.

"Nothing, but I know you'll be glad to hear this —- you were right —- "

"Sebastian look I know that your upset with yourself right now, but you need to keep a level head and just talk it out with Darren. You just have to accept that he's going to need sometime to forgive you, and it might some time — "

"Look I know your trying to look out for me right now, but don't."

I said calmly pushing him back turning away and waking to the locker room to go and grab my stuff so I could shower and head home early. As I walked into the locker room keeping my head down until I reached my own locker. Fishing my key out of my shorts sticking it into the lock turning it and swinging open my door. Taking out my bag and helmet not sure if I wanted to go home, maybe I should chill at the cliff near the Hollywood sign for a while until things cool off.  Shutting my locker door locking it back heading off into the shower room slipping my clothes off as I stepped into the shower throwing them into the green bag and tossing them.  Out near my bag.

I took an hour long shower wanting to spend some time alone knowing I wouldn't get peace

As the fresh night air hit my face it set in that I'd messed up my friendship taking this deal and all for some stupid bet. Darren didn't deserve this at all, this was all so stupid if I'd just turned down that stupid fucking bet!!! Uggh!!! I groaned walking over to my motorcycle turning as I heard Oliver and Darren's  voice.

"—- You knew!! You fucking knew! You and Oliver knew, you're just as horrible!!"

"Darren calm down, I didn't know if telling you was a good idea I wanted to protect —"

"Shut the fuck up Oliver!!"

Darren yelled out furiously walking away heading toward his car. Now I definitely didn't want to head home, there's no talking to Darren when he's upset he gets stubborn. He has every right to be upset with me and I deserved what whatever was coming to me and I'd accept it whole heartedly. Oliver suddenly started to walk toward me his cracking his knuckles and I felt slightly scared.

""Sebastian look just give him a chance to cool down, don't go home right now let him —"

"Look I'm not going home, I want to go home but now that Darren's heading home I'll just go AWOL."

I interjected sticking my key into the egnition turning it listening to my motorcycle purr the sound echoing throughout the parking lot. Reviving up my bike a few time I slid my helmet on and closed the face shield driving off not bothering to even look back. There was no way I'd get out of this, I should of just been honest with Darren from the jump before the shit with Ryan started. If I'd just down what Oliver asked and been honest I was stubborn and thought I'd be able to handle it.

The drive from the gym to the cliff wasn't as long as I expected it to be, but I felt like maybe the long way would of helped me actually feel better about what's going to unfold when I get home. My phone pinged and it was a bunch of messages from Oliver, Regie, Justin and a single text from Darren someone I was surprised even wanted to text me.

Oliver: come home.. now

Justin: Ryan is acting weird

Regie: what the fuck happened?

Darren: I hate you!