XII

Justin's (POV):

After yesterday Ryan had gotten extra close to Darren lately it seemed like a never ending thing with him. He was flirting with that groupie chick and then now Darren I mean he had no idea whom he wanted he was acting like he was for the streets. It's not like I care though I'm just saying, I feel bad for his future girlfriend. Walking down to the laundry room wanting to check if my sheets had finally finished drying.

"Hey, JP can we talk?"

Hearing Ryan's voice made my heart skip a beat and start racing as if it were trying to escape my body. Turning around to see Ryan staring back at me a sheepish grin on his face as he rubbed his head. What was he up to? He slowly closed the door peeking through it before turning to me. He started to get closer and closer with every second he got closer to me my heart started beating more wildly. Dammit!! Why was this—

"I should be more honest with you, Justin it's fun to see your reaction when I — play with you."

Ryan said mockingly caressing my chin with his finger tips his lips inches from mine. It was happening all over again the urge to kiss him, the dream I'd had popped up in my head. There was no way I'm doing this I have to pull out if this bet...

"Aah how boring, it feels like I'm the only one who knows how to give in to their heart. Well then guess I'll just call those girls back from the party, the brunette was absolutely bea -"

"Shut the hell up you jerk!!"

I yelled out snatching him up by his collar pushing him up against the locker roughly kissing him. I was so frustrated that I couldn't even think straight, he was so fucking irritating! We started to rip each other's clothes off our lips moving rapidly as our tongues danced. Ryan suddenly pulled away spinning me around caressing my face with the tips of his fingers then suddenly grabbed my hair tightly smiling devilishly as he forced me to get on my knees. He unbuckled his pants and pulled down his boxers I couldn't believe my eyes — he was — bigger than I remembered.

"Uuuh I — "

"Just uuuh — — uuh do what you see in porn here I'll help you."

Ryan said pulling me slightly closer to where I can could smell his body wash, he smelled really good. Taking his member in my hand pressing my lips to it nervously before taking it into my mouth surprisingly my gag reflex didn't react. As I moved my head back and forth Ryan's expression became softer. He threw his head back his eyes rolling into the back of his head as I twirled my tongue around the tip of his member. I could tell from his expression that he was enjoying it he seemed to really love when I push him deeper into my throat and made it sloppy.

"Ffuck!! Keep going!!! Aaah ffuck JP ffuck!!"

Ryan moaned out as I pushed him deeper down my throat and tears started rolling down my cheeks. As my throat wrapped around him I couldn't help, but feel like my throat was being wrecked even if I was taking my time. Peeking up at Ryan who was no staring down at me with a smirk on his face as he gripped my hair tighter moving my head faster the more my throat was being used the more I felt as if it was stretching out. He suddenly pulled me off pulling me up onto the table spread my legs and started stripping me out of my clothes the warm air hitting my skin made the hairs on the back of neck stand.

"Alright, if it hurts tell me."

Ryan said calmly leaning over me pulling a condom out of his pocket and a little bottle of lube. He was already prepared, has he been waiting for this? I felt nervous now .. I'd never done this with a guy before .. hell I'd never done anal with a girl before so this worried me. Grabbing his wrist stopping him for a second taking a deep breath then exhaling I looked up at him wanting to be honest with him.

"I know your nervous, but trust me you've got nothing to be worried about I like you so much that your the only one I want to spend my life with."

Ryan said rubbing my cheek with his thumb pulling me closer kissing me roughly then laying me back down. I could hear him putting on the condom and the the lube being squeezed the more we got closer to doing it the more nervous I felt. Ryan suddenly Leaned over me and pressed his lips onto mine smiling as he saw my face become redder.

"Baby don't be nervous I promise, this will be an experience you'll never forget."

Ryan said sweetly as he stared down at me slowly pressing his tip at the entrance of my hole. As he slowly pushed it in I could feel him inside of me and the stinging sensation, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The more he moved his hips the more the pain made me body quiver, but after a while the pain went away and his movements became smoother. I could feel him inside me the tip of his member kept hitting a spot that made my body jolt I felt my body getting hotter and hotter.

"Ooh God, your so fucking tight!! Ffuck JP!!"

Ryan moaned intertwining his fingers with mine as he whined his hips hitting that spot each time. I could feel him deep inside of me with each stroke my body wouldn't listen to me I couldn't help, but to shake and moan as he deepened with each stroke.

"Dam!! Ffuck Ryan!! Ryan!! Aah I — I want you to fuck me harder!! I don't want to be able to walk straight!! "

I said yelling out happy no one was able to hear us down here and everyone was in a different room. Ryan smiled and started to move his hips more harder pounding me with each movement my legs started to shake more violently as he deepened his stroke and he pounding me. Covering my mouth as I became a moaning mess the more he moved the more my body started to feel like as if something was rising inside of me I couldn't hold it in... I could feel it —-

"Ffuck! Ffuck!! Justin!! You've gotten tighter your gonna make me cum — tightening up like that — fuck where should I — "

"Just do it inside —- I don't care just fucking breed me!"

I yelled out feeling him getting bigger inside of me and with each stroke he was getting me closer to my limit. My legs wouldn't stop shaking every time he deepened his strokes and I could tell his was getting closer —- oh my God!! Ffuck!! Right as I was closer to my climax he began to slowly pull out smiling down at me as reached for the condom sliding it off then tossing it aside then with a smile he slammed his member inside of me bucking his hips wildly.

"Cumming!!!"

"Cumming!!"

We yelled out together as we both came the climax sending tingles through out my body. Ah oh n my God! I just came from being fucked — it felt amazing to me, it was something I never thought I'd needed to experience. As we laid there panting cum leaking from our members and out of me I could feel the warm liquid pouring out of me like a fountain, but I couldn't believe that I'd just had sex with my bestfriend in the laundry room. Guess fighting how I feel want going to do me any good, I'd lost the bet. Well actually Sebastian had caught feelings for Darren so if he calls off the bet before we meet up ill be winning the bet. All I have to do is make sure this stays between me and Ryan.

"Heeey who's in there!! Bro come out!! I've got to wash my clothes bro!!"

Darren yelled out and both me and Ryan jus looked at each other and bursted out laughing. I honestly don't know if I want to win this bet anymore ... was it even worth it at this point?