XVII

Justin's (POV):

The morning meeting was awkward, but not as awkward as the video. Sebastian and Darren didn't have any trouble getting along on camera, but it was off camera everyone was concerned about. Getting up from my desk decided I'd edit the rest of my video later, this was going to mess with me all day if I didn't know what the hell was going on. Walking down the hall knocking on Ryan's door when he didn't answer is slipped in seeing how it was unlocked.

"Ah Geez Justin, what's up?"

Ryan said in a chill manner as if he didn't have a worry in the world. It felt weird between us he hasn't said a word to me since that incident it's been two weeks. Walking over to him Leaning against his desk reaching out to touch his hand taken aback when he snatched away hoping up from his chair. He grabbed his phone and held it up to my face and I saw the screenshots of the text messages between me and Sebastian about the bet.

"Look Ryan I —"

"Don't, no need to apologize to me, it was fun while it lasted. You know you should really search a place before you start talking about deep dark secrets, you never know who's listening."

Ryan said cutting me off not giving me a chance to apologize. It took me a second to catch on to what he had said, but my heart dropped and I realized when and how he'd found out.

"How I found out doesn't matter just know that while it lasted it was fun. Your a very good toy you know that, someone like you would make killing out on the streets rather than someone's boyfriend."

Ryan said ruthlessly smiling as he spoke the entire time my heart hurt a little as the words cut sharp like a knife. It was possible Ryan was saying this to return the favor, but something made me feel uneasy about his words. Walking over to him wanting to still explain things, but he just brushed me off.

"You guys really love having a conversation on the roof. You honestly thought you were alone, but you didn't really bother to check if anyone was up there. I was "sleeping" until you and Sebastian came up there talking loudly about the bet you'd made. Then Oliver came trying to convince Sebastian to call it off, but Sebastian having the ego the size of the sun and being prideful declined it saying he could handle it. Well we seen how far that got him — anyways that's what made me want to sleep with you, it was only to pay you back for all you've done. So now that you know everything... are we done here."

With every word spewing from Ryan's mouth I wanted it all to be a lie, I wanted him to believe he was only saying this to hurt me. He knew things only Sebastian, Oliver and I should know making every word leaving his mouth hurt ten times worse because I'd fallen in love with him. Holding a hand over my heart feeling like someone had stabbed me a dozen times in the heart. I opened my mouth to ask him if at any point he actually felt something for me, but Regie suddenly opened the door and Ryan's phone pinged.

"Ah my foods here, well it was nice talking to you but I don't really think you stay here I'm going to be talking to a special friend and someone. My cock sleeve should know there place and leave my room, I don't want to play with something that's all worn out and stretched beyond repair."

Ryan said motioning for me to leave without even giving it a second thought. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I couldn't shake the pain in my heart, his words were so vicious but I deserved it all. Hastily walking out of the room rushing to my room wanting to throw myself onto my bed and never get up. Slamming my door shut sliding down staring at my ring slipping it off throwing it across the room. Why did I want to be with him even after all of this has happened.  Crawling onto my bed burying myself under all of the covers shutting my eyes as I cried myself to sleep.

I woke up randomly my throat was dry from all the crying I'd done and my face felt really puffy. It seemed like things could only get worse from here and I didn't want to think about it anymore than I had to. Getting out of bed throwing the covers off of me walking over to my door swinging it open to see Sebastian on the other side sleeping next to Darren's door a blanket thrown across him. Guess he was still trying as well to beg for forgiveness, but we were both beyond repair in the end we had to wait for them to tell us if they'd ever really forgive us.

"Justin? Ah God what are you doing here?"

Ryan said stumbling his cheeks flushed completely red. Rolling my eyes ignoring him I walked down the stairs when he suddenly grabbed me slamming me across the wall. Something in me was telling me to push him away, but my heart was begging for me I wanted to be held in his arms again even if until the morning. Putting my arms on his shoulder pulling close not wanting him to leave me, hoping this wasn't a dream. Pulling away wondering if this was a dream and I was just making a fool of myself thinking Ryan would ever touch me again.

" Ryan, don't leave me again."

I said tears rolling down my cheeks as I stared up at him. Even if this was a dream I'd die happy knowing that at least in my dream everything was ok. He wiped away my tears smiling as he pressed his lips on my forehead. He grabbed me by my legs lifting me up off the floor caring me to his room shutting the door behind us. We just started ripping each others clothes off throwing them anywhere we could until we were both completely naked. Crawling into the bed our lips were stuck together and the feeling of him kissing my neck was just sending chills down my spine.

"Please Ryan, I want you to make love to me again. Even if we don't talk ever again just please I need you."

I begged pulling him closer not wanting him to leave me ever again. He nodded a little smile playing at his lips as his licked his two fingers then he reached down and inserted them inside of me stretching me out a little bit. Throwing my head back wanting him to insert his member inside me already I couldn't wait anymore. As he pressed his tip at my entrance I exhaled then he started to insert himself and without waiting he started to shake his hips vigorously.

"Ffuck!! Ffuck!! Ryan ~ 💗"

I moaned out happily my body felt like it was going to melt all over again. The more he moved his hips the more I couldn't control myself I didn't care if anyone heard me the sensations going through my body every time he hit that spot was exhilarating.

"Aaahh aaah ffuck ~ yess just like that Ryan!! Ffuck!!"

I moaned grabbing the sheets gripping them tightly as he started to move more roughly deepening each stroke sending chills down my spine. My legs started to shake the more he touched that weird spot and something inside me was building up again. Ffuck!! Ffuck!! I'm gonna fun again!!

"Ffuck your tightening up, JP. If you — aaaha aaah I'm cumming — "

"Aah I'm gonna cum!!"

As he started to buck his hips my legs started to shake violently as I reached the peek of my climax and my stomach and chest were covered in white liquid. As Ryan fell on top of me I wrapped my legs around him not wanting this to end even if I wasn't his I didn't care if he used me as his toy.