XLI

Darren's (POV):

I woke up late in the night unable to sleep I couldn't stop thinking about the wedding, most of all I really just felt like maybe getting married now might not be good. Maybe I just had cold feet now it was a normal response to stress and nerves getting in the way of the biggest day of my life. Turning over to see that Sebastian was still fast asleep his arms wrapped around my waist. Burying my face into his neck I pressed them against his neck wanting to have a little intimate morning.

"Mmmhm baby ~ don't ~~ Darren you'll regret it."

Seb said in a low groggy voice his eyes opening slightly as he stared at me. Well he couldn't actually believe I'd stop if he told me something like that, I wanted to see if he could back up what his mouth was saying. Sebastian suddenly let out a low growl before climbing on top of me reaching up under the pillow and at first I felt confused about what he was reaching for until he pulled out these weird looking contraption. With our uttering a word he flipped me over putting the collar part around my neck tightening it smiling when silence filled the room. He then began to handcuff me, but I wasn't giving in that easily he'd have to make me submit. Wiggling around swatting at his hands trying to free myself immediately regretting it when he smacked my ass hard enough to leave a strong stinging sensation.

"Either behave or I'll get the other one and if I have to go and get that one you won't like what I do to you."

He whispered in my ear gripping my hair tightly bucking his hips his member could be felt through his boxers. I could feel the precum dripping from my tip as I anxiously waited for him to punish me. Suddenly he slammed me again before stripping out of his boxers throwing them aside then sliding his member inside of me.

"Ooh ffuck ~ 💕💖"

"Aaaggh!"

We moaned together as his movements became wild his hips shaking vigorously each stroke hitting that spot. I wanted to run away, but couldn't I was completely restrained and couldn't move anywhere. Tears started to roll down my cheeks as he pressed his hands against the bed deepening each stroke speeding up and then slowing down. My legs shook uncontrollably the deeper he went I wanted to scream out, but I knew if I did everyone would hear us.

"Ffuck!! Ffuck!! Ffuck!! Aah your tightening up so much when I do it like that. You like it when I — ffuck!! Ahh! When I fuck you like this, don't you?"

He moaned in my ear shaking his hips as he deepened his strokes and my head became more cloudy I couldn't think straight. As he began to suck and kiss on my neck he rocked his hips pushing himself deeper hitting that spot — hitting it — I could feel myself getting closer to cumming. Fuck, I can't do this — I —

"Agh shit — I almost came baby dam, your so fucking tight. Let's switch positions I want to ravage you some more I like watching you try to hold it all in."

Sebastian said wrapping his arm around my body pulling me upward pressing his hand on my lower back pushing my head down onto a pillow forcing me to arch my back. As he started to shake his hips vigorously I could feel my legs shaking as he started to fuck me roughly I couldn't take this any longer.

"Sebby! Seb! Sebastian ~ Sebastian ~ aaaagghh Sebby!! Ffuck!! I can't take it anymore ffuck!! Aaahh ffuck!! Dammit!! Sebastian baby I'm cumming!!"

I yelled out softly not wanting to get caught this late at night. I just couldn't hold it in anymore I needed to —

"Don't run, where the fuck are you going?"

He said grabbing the cuffs pulling me back fucking me even rougher until I became a mess under him my member shaking as a white puddle formed under me as I reached my climax. Ffuck! Ffuck!! Tears rolled down my cheeks as he started to slow down I didn't want him to stop just yet.

"Alright baby I want you to help me — I want you to work for this baby."

He said spanking my ass repeatedly smiling as I looked back at him bouncing back and forth on his member taking him in half way at first. With a disapproving glance he smacked my ass two times harder than he did before spreading my cheeks and ravaging me.

"Speed the fuck up and take me all in, don't play with me."

Sebastian said smacking my ass this time a little softer than before the smirk on his face made me melt. Obediently I began to push myself back further shaking my hips, pushing him deeper inside of me watching as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. Dammit!! I could feel myself getting close again dammit, I can't stop —

"Cumming ~ "

Sebastian said pulling my hips back rocking his hips as he filled me to the brim the warm liquid spilling out of my insides. As he filled me up my legs started to shake violently as I reached my climax a pool of warm white liquid covering the sheets again.

"Ffuck ~ ffuck ~ baby ~ "

Sebastian moaned pulling his member out of me slowly the warm white sticky and warm liquid painting my ass. Completely out of breath all I could do was lay there wondering if this was a bright idea considering we did have a meeting in the morning. The effect should wear off by then, but with the way Sebastian just fucked me I really don't know if I'll be able to walk straight. Panting as Sebastian started to indie the binds and the collar tossing the contraption onto the floor before pulling me into his arms.

"I love you so much."

"I love you more."

——————-

After the morning meeting I didn't really feel like myself, maybe it was because I'd thrown up these past few months before our wedding. I'd taken five pregnancy test to see if I was expecting and luckily for me they all came out as negative. Me and Sebastian even went to the doctor and did an ultrasound, but it was clear so that wasn't it. Maybe it was just nerves since me and Sebastian were trying to balance keeping this all private, but still plan our wedding even raise Christian.

"Baby don't stress, everything is going to be perfect now breath."

Sebastian said trying his best to comfort me, but all of this was really putting me under a lot of stress especially with the tour coming up in a month. We needed to at least get this all planned out before the concert, then we'd get married a few weeks after. Everything had to go as planned or I might not be able to breath any longer. We had rehearsals for two hours straight trying to make sure everything was perfect for the tour. We were doing a US tour, touring twenty-five states around spring time it would be a long time before we head home and we were doing a concert in LA but we wouldn't have that much time to spend with them. After a long talk with Tyler, Sebastian, Justin, and Darren we all agreed it's best if we just sent them home with our parents while we tour instead of hiring someone to watch after them. I don't know why, but this felt like postpartum all over again. I felt so and leaving them here maybe —

"Baby they'll be fine, stop worrying yourself it's not good for you. You can't spend your time worrying about them when there's no reason for it, your only putting unnecessary stress on yourself."

Sebastian said wrapping his arms around my waist pressing his warm soft moist lips onto my neck biting me then kissing my neck. Popping his hand I turned around and gave him a little peck before running off to talk to Tyler's assistant who was currently watching Christian and Sky. Suddenly stopping in my tracks when Justin walked into the room with his face all flushed, hickories on his neck, and he was smiling hard. A few seconds later Ryan walks in behind him with the same situation his hair was a slight mess, but it wasn't that bad. Looking over my shoulder at Oliver who had also stopped to look at Ryan and Justin glaring. Was he jealous? Was he just being our fearless leader?