2

After finding out when his classes started, Felix made his way to his designated apartment and knocked on the door, expecting his new roommate to open the door for him.

"He's probably busy" the freckled boy assumed and took out his card to open the door. Upon entering, the blond haired boy saw his roommate laying on the couch using his phone and earbuds.

Felix's excitement immediately took over and he smiled, clutching his luggage tighter than before. The blonde made his way to his roommate and tapped him on the shoulder, slightly jumping up and down after doing so.

The black haired male flinched at the sudden touch, making him take out his earbuds and face Felix, looking at him with a confused look, sitting up straight in the process.

"Hello! I'm your roommate, Felix, Lee Felix, you can call me Lix if you want" "Changbin" the black haired male simply introduced.

"Nice to meet you!" the freckled boy went in for a handshake "don't touch me" Felix's smile faded but he put a smile back on while retreating his hand next to his luggage.

"I'm sorry, was that too fast" Changbin sighed before replying "a little, let me show you where your room is" Felix nodded at the black haired male's words and followed him to the room.

"This is your room, my room is the one in front of yours, the bathroom is next to your room, you saw the kitchen and living room" the shorter male spoke before leaving to go to where he was before.

The blonde pulled his luggage next to the bed and started to sort everything out, finishing up in a matter of a few minutes.

___________

"Changbin" Felix spoke while tapping his roommate on the shoulder. Changbin rolled his eyes before turning to look at the boy "what" he spoke annoyed.

"Do you want perhaps want to go out and eat, it's on me" Felix suggested with a smile and his eyes shining. "No" "oh" Felix's smile fell "umm, do you want me to bring the food over, tell me what you want, I'll go get it" the freckled boy smiled again with hopeful eyes.

Changbin just ignored the boy and put his attention back to the phone. "Changbin?" the older just ignored the boy again.

"Or, I can cook something that you like, would that be better" the younger suggested, hopeful to get a response.

"Cant you see I'm texting someone?! I cant focus on two people at the same time" the older slightly yelled. Felix stood there nervously looking around before speaking "I'm sorry, but you need to eat, just please choose what you want to eat" the boy apologized.

"I'm not hungry, is that what you were looking for? Just shut up and quit annoying me" the older male went back to texting while Felix was in his thoughts.

"Its barely the first day and you've managed to make him annoyed of you. Don't think like that, he might have a reason for it" he thought to himself.