48

Shuyang hit his dad in the face again, Felix letting himself get hit, not trying to do anything to stop his child since he felt like crying.

"Shuyang" a familiar voice called out from behind Felix making the two freckled boys look to see who it was. The two saw Changbin approaching them "what's going on? Why are you crying? Why did you hit your daddy? Are you alright Lix?"

Felix nodded before speaking "can we go somewhere else to deal with this and not in the middle of the mall" Changbin nodded.

Felix gently grabbed his child's hand and started walking but the kid didnt move "baby please, let's go. We got what we needed" the blonde male gently spoke "I hate you! Let me go!"

Felix let his gentle hold on his child go and slightly looked down before walking, leaving Changbin and Shuyang behind.

"What are you crying for" Changbin asked Shuyang "daddy won't get me a toy!" "Let's go. You're not getting the toy if you're behaving like this. I'm taking one of your toys away for hitting your daddy, I've already told you to not do that"

Changbin said picking up the child to speed walk in an attempt to catch up with Felix. "Lix, baby" "yes love?" "Are you done getting what you needed and wanted?"

"I dont have enough to get anything else, so yes love, I am" "do you need help with the bags" "no, I'm alright, thank you love"

The blonde got into the car after putting his bags on the ground next to his feet, while his boyfriend put the crying child in the back seat.

"You alright?" Felix simply hummed before putting his head against the rolled up car window.

_____________

The three soon settled in the apartment, Shuyang sitting on the couch as Changbin spoke to him "you're not doing that again, you hurt your daddy more than once."

"I dont like daddy, he deserves it" "Shuyang, watch what you're saying, you'll regret it later" Changbin scolded as Felix watched from a far.

Hearing what his son said about him deserving to get hurt, made Felix want to cry. He already struggled with getting hit before because of his current boyfriend in the past and hated the experience.

He didnt think his own child would hate him so much for not getting him a toy and would wish such pain upon him.

"Go to your room and don't come out until you realize what you've done could've hurt your daddy" Changbin demanded child who did as he was told.

After the child left, the older got up to back hug Felix "are you alright Lix" the taller looked down for a second before looking back up to respond "am I that bad of a parent?"

"I should've bought him the toy, but I couldnt, I didn't have enough on me. Shuyang's right, I never have enough for anything. He has every right to hate me. Bin, hes right, I do deserve to get hurt. Can you hurt me until I'm dead? Shuyang will probably be happy then wouldn't he?"

Felix dryly chuckled at his own words, feeling tears threatening to spill from his eyes. "Wouldn't you also be happy? I wont be able to annoy you. You would have more free time. You would-" "Lix, love, I'm not going to do that. Just because you think Shuyang and I will be happy, doesn't mean we will be. Don't think like that love, you're worth a lot."

"You're not a bad parent for not buying him an expensive toy. I'm the one who gets him everything he wants and he thinks you're going to do the same, I'm sorry."

"Lix, I've told you before, he only hates you when he doesn't get his way, so dont believe him when he says he hates you." Changbin explained, kissing his boyfriend's shoulder afterwards. Felix sniffled as he nodded, signaling he was listening and taking the words in.