42

"Bin, I'm going to the mall with Yang to get some clothes for him, do you want to go" "no thank you" "well, do you want me to get you something?"

Changbin throught for a moment "no, I think I'm alright" "alright, see you later my love, love you" "see you soon, I love you too bubs" the two shared a peck on the lips before Shuyang and Felix left.

___________

"Yangyang, you have to stay with me okay, you might get lost if you dont" "yes daddy" Felix smiled at his son before entering the mall.

"Daddy, look look!" Shuyang exclaimed pointing to the jewelry "yes baby" the freckled blonde smiled going along with what his son said.

"Daddy, when are you and papa going to get married" Felix froze at the question but continued walking "oh, I'm not sure little one, once we're ready we'll get married." The freckled boy nodded as he held his dad's hand.

"Okay Pecas, please dont grab anything while we're in here okay?" Shuyang nodded and walked next to Felix most of the time, until he found the toys.

"Shuyang, would this-" the parent looked around for his freckled kid when he realized he wasnt there "Shuyang" he called.

"Daddy, look at this toy!" "Baby! I told you not to leave my side, why would you do that?" "'Cause the toys are over there"

"I didn't know that and you didnt tell me you were going there. Dont do that again Yangyang" Felix hugged his son with a sigh of relief.

"Oh? My baby boy in the kid section with a kid?" The youngest freckled boy hid behind his dad's leg when he saw an unknown man approach them.

"What's your name little boy" "please leave us alone" Felix spoke "awe, why are you sending me away baby boy?" "Please just leave us alone"

"Little boy, you're daddy's mean" "no hes not" "dont speak to him" Felix spoke directing his words to the male bothering them.

"Daddy..." Shuyang called "little boy, you know your daddy calls me daddy" "no I don't" Felix defended himself "mmm baby boy, you don't remember?"

"Let's go baby" Felix spoke to his child, grabbing his son's tiny hand to start walking. "Where are we going" Changkyun asked while following behind them.

"Not you. Seriously, please leave us alone" "you're just as excited to see me as I am you. We're going to have so much fun this time because I bought toys just for you baby boy"

"Toys?" "No Yang, they're not the toys you think, they're adult toys that I don't want." "Yes little boy, toys, your daddy loves when I pleasure him... I mean loves when I play with him"

"Don't pay attention to him, okay Yangyang" the little boy nodded at his dad's words. The blonde felt arms wrapped around his waist after a few seconds after talking to Shuyang.

"Please let go of me" the tattooed male kissed the blonde's neck "baby boy, you know what I came here for" the male said before he started sucking Felix's neck.

"Please leave us alone, I don't want to do anything like that." "Daddy are you crying? What is he doing to you?" "I'm not crying baby, see" Felix smiled to his son as the man behind him started sucking another spot on his neck making a tear roll down his face.

"Daddy you're crying"