7

"Mm? You didnt want it?" Felix felt his eyes fill with tears as he tried to get up from the bed only to be pushed back down, this time his hands were over his head handcuffed to the headboard.

"Yeji please let me go, I really don't want to do this, please please please" the boy started letting out small cries as he begged. "Shh, dont worry, you'll enjoy it" the girl said starting to grind on the boy's tent, moaning at the feeling.

After Yeji had finished what she wanted to do, she left the room, leaving the naked crying boy alone. No one heard the cries for help because of the music. No one bothered to look for either of them. No one did anything.

They boy just cried as he put his clothes back on. Gosh did he feel disgusted in his own body. After he put his clothes on, he sat curled up in a ball on the floor against the wall crying remembering what just happened.

Gosh he was disgusting.

His own girlfriend went against his wishes, didnt ask for consent, didn't worry for him, didnt feel bad, didn't care for him.

The boy decided to just leave the party crying and go to his shared apartment where it was quieter and less crowded, in hopes to find comfort in something like his stuffed animals.

He entered the apartments while Changbin was on the couch watching TV. The older turned his head to face the crying male "what, did someone call you names? You deserve it you crybaby, go cry somewhere else." Changbin rolled his eyes in annoyance and returned his attention back to the show he was watching.

Felix went to his room and cried even more "it was my fault wasnt it? I should've just done it with her. It happened because I-I-" the boy stopped talking to himself and let another sob out.

After a few more minutes of crying, the boy decided to shower in hopes of getting the feeling of disgust to leave. He hopped in the warm water and started cleaning his body, crying even more when he just felt dirtier than when he did before.

The boy hated the feeling.

After he showered, he cried himself to sleep in hopes to forget what happened.