4

Felix was currently in his room, laying on his bed while texting Yeji. Over the past weeks, the two had started talking more and more and Felix started liking the blonde girl even more than before.

Felix

Can you meet me tomorrow at the café near here, I need to tell you something

Felix was internally screaming at what he had just done, had been planning to ask the girl out for a while now but didn't know how or when.

Yeji ❤
Sure what time
I can do after 5 pm

Felix

6:30?

Yeji ❤
Sure

Felix then turned off his phone with a huge smile on his face out of excitement. The blonde male hadn't been in a relationship since his first boyfriend in his second year in high school that left him to go back home to Australia.

The boy was obviously heart broken but his mom helped him through that time.

The freckled boy ended up going to sleep excited in hopes of the next day coming quicker.

_______________

As of right now, Felix was choosing his outfit, taking off and putting on the same clothes struggling to come up with outfit ideas.

"Something simple Felix, something simple" the boy told himself while grabbing a black shirt and black pants. After choosing his outfit, he went to fix his hair in the mirror and apply the smallest amount of make up on.

By the time he was done doing all that, it was 6:23, so the blond freckled male decided to put his shoes on and leave immediately afterwards.

The boy made it on time since the café wasnt far from his shared apartment. "Sorry, did I make you wait" the boy apologized "not at all, I also got here like a minute ago" the blond girl reassured.

"Thank goodness" "so what did you want to tell me" the long haired girl tilted her head "o-oh... ummm..." the boy gulped before continuing to talk.

"I wanted to tell you that.... you're really amazing, you have such a great personality, you're just amazing to me, fascinating even. You make my heart beat fast when you're close to me" the boy gulped again.

"W-what I'm trying to say is.... I... I like you and I wanted to know if you'd like to be my girlfriend..." the boy trailed off at the end looking down at his lap.

"You obviously don't have to say yes if you don't feel the same way, this is just how I feel" the girl had a smirk on her face but quickly changed it to a fake happy smile "of course I'll be your girlfriend, you're perfect, you're nice, caring, generous and always make my day"

Felix looked up from his lap with a surprised smile "really?! You'll be my girlfriend?! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you" the boy smiled getting up from his seat to hug his now girlfriend who hugged him back.