41

Felix was currently laying on the couch with his significant other, Changbin sitting up and Felix laying on his legs, when he got a phone call from an unknown number. "Hello?" "Hey baby boy"

Felix's eyes went wide. There was no way. The blonde sat up and caught Changbin's attention "Lix-" "baby boy, I've missed you and your body" the familiar caller smirked on the other side of the call.

"Please leave me alone" "oh baby boy, dont treat your daddy like that. I know you really want me in your ass while you ride me. I remember how good we both felt, your moans echoed throught the room. I remember how tight your hole felt, mmmm~ baby boy"

Continuous moans and skin slapping were heard from the caller before Felix hung up. He laid back down how he was before, his head on Changbin's thighs.

"Lix?" The younger hummed in response "who was it" the younger shook his head in response, indicating it was no one. "Are you sure because from what I heard, you two fucked!"

Changbin spoke getting mad "we didn't" Felix simply replied with a straight face. "Dont lie to me, he even called you baby boy and said you were riding him!" Felix nervously sat up.

"Bin, please listen, I really havent done anything" "then who was it?!" The sudden yelling made Felix flinch and remember what happened four years ago during college.

"It was no one" "how is that no one when you got a call and were talking" Changbin yelled again, starting to sit up. A small child then came running out while the oldest towered over the blonde adult.

"Stupid whore, you're being a liar" the oldest slapped his boyfriend in the face and instantly regretted it after he heard a cry from his partner.

"Ow, Bin, I'm sorry" the child ran to his dad and hugged him. Felix looked at Changbin with teary eyes then back down to his son. "What's wrong baby" "papa hit you" "that didnt happen Yang. He was just playing around, he didn't hit me, see" Felix smiled when the little kid looked at him.

"Papa didnt hit you?" "No love" "then why was he yelling?" "He wasnt yelling, we were playing a game to see who was louder. Papa would never do that but dont play these games with anyone or tell anyone about them okay, adults play them"

Shuyang nodded to his dad's words before leaving the couple alone again.

"Are you okay Bin? I didn't mean to hurt your feelings by not telling you who it was. Please forgive me. I'll tell you who it was. It was-"

"I'm sorry Lix, I didn't mean to just snap at you. I'm sorry for hitting you, are you okay? Did I hurt you really bad? Ignore what I said, I didnt mean any of it" the oldest crouched and held his boyfriend's cheek.

"I'm alright but I didnt tell you who it was" "you dont need to, you sounded uncomfortable when you told them to stop what they were talking about."

A tear rolled down the younger's cheek landing on Changbin's thumb. "I'm sorry" the crying blonde apologized after sniffling. Changbin kissed his boyfriend's lips before hugging him.

"Dont apologize. Dont defend my actions. Dont be so selfless. Please care about yourself as well, you only care about me and Yang but never about yourself." Felix nodded into the hug and sniffled again.