16

Weeks had passed and Changbin was avoiding Felix, thinking the younger needed space. Felix on the other hand, kept trying to get comfort from his roommate by being in the same room as him but was often avoided or ignored by the older.

"Changbin, can we talk please" Felix spoke to the older "about?" Changbin asked "I want to know why you're avoiding me. Is it because of what I told you? I know I'm disgusting but please dont avoid me. Please talk to me. Tell me if I made you uncomfortable when I told you that"

Changbin sighed before speaking "I'm not avoiding you" "then can you explain why it looks like you're avoiding me" Felix asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Look, I'm giving you space and time so you can recover from what happened. If I didnt know, I'd probably be yelling at you right now for talking to me while I'm texting someone" Felix stayed still at Changbin's response.

Did Changbin start caring? No way, why would he care? The blonde boy thought to himself before nodding "thank you, I think you've given me enough space and time to recover. Thank you again"

The older hummed before he got back to what he was doing. "Do you perhaps... do you want to watch a movie with me" the freckled blonde asked his roommate, hopeful to get a yes.

"Just 'cause I give you time for yourself, doesnt mean I like you" Felix looked away from his roommate and looked down at his lap for a seconds before awkwardly replying "right, sorry"

Changbin rolled his eyes before averting his attention back to his phone. The blonde freckled boy walked away from the living room to go to his room "just treat him better and respect his wishes, just like your mom told you to do" Felix thought as he sat on his bed.

He then proceeded to grab his stuffed animal and hug it to sleep, mid thoughts.