3

Two weeks had passed and the two roommates were still the same as they were when they first met. Felix caring for Changbin while Changbin ignored him most of the time.

As of right now, Felix was walking into his class and he spotted a pretty girl sitting at a table next to the doors that he opened.

He stared at her for a few seconds before walking over to sit at a table near the girl. During the lecture Felix kept stealing glances from the girl and had thought about talking to her a few times but never actually brought himself to do it.

After the class was over, Felix went over to the girl he'd been glancing at, with all the courage he had and went to go talk to her.

"Hello" the girl looked up to see who had spoken, seeing a freckled boy with a bright smile and boba like eyes making her smile.

"Hello" "umm, I'm Felix, Lee Felix, you can call me Lix if you want!" the freckled boy exclaimed "I'm Yeji, nice to meet you" the girl introduced herself "nice to meet you too"

"Soo.... umm... I-I thought you were pretty and wanted to know if... I could get your number?" Felix sheepishly asked while looking down, blushing with his smile and boba like eyes.

"Sure" Yeji agreed and grabbed the phone the freckled boy held in front of her, putting her number in.

"Thank you, I have to go now, I'll... I'll talk to you later, have a good day" "you too" they say to each other before parting ways.

Once Felix was in his shared apartment, he started squealing in excitement "I did it! I got her number! I'm telling my mom" the boy did as he said and called his mom to tell her the news.

Felix and his mom ended up talking for an hour until Changbin entered the dorm. "Hey Changbin, how were your classes" the black haired male ignored the smiling boy and went to his room, proceeding to slam his door afterwards.

Felix flinched at the sound before going to his roommate's door "Changbin is everything okay" "you just piss me off. Every time I come in here, I see your ugly smile, I'm avoiding that right now" Felix listened to what his roommate was saying and looked down.

"Go to your room so I'm not seeing something I don't want to see" Changbin demanded. The freckled boy let a single tear roll down from his eye but nothing else.

He was always told he had a beautiful smile, never an ugly one. He ignored what the older said and walked to the kitchen to prepare food for the two of them.

Even though Changbin insulted him, he wanted to make sure the older was eating. After five minutes of Felix cooking, Changbin exited his room to go to the kitchen for something to eat.

The shorter male rolled his eyes as anger started to rise when he saw a smile on Felix's face "quit showing me your ugly horse teeth" the freckled boy's smile faded as he heard these words, turning his attention back to the food he was making.