10

The next day, Changbin woke up with a headache and a weight on his lap. He opened his eyes and saw the blonde freckled boy, hugging him. The black haired male tried remembering everything that happened the night before but failed to remember.

The older boy's anger started rising as he couldn't recall what happened and the blonde boy on his lap who was hugging him, didnt make it any better.

He pushed the blonde off of himself and to the ground, making the blonde hit the floor with a thud which led to the the younger quickly waking up and letting out an 'ow'. "Who the fuck do you think you are sleeping on me?! If you wanted to sleep with someone, you could sleep with your girlfriend" Changbin yelled at the boy on the ground.

Felix flinched at the tone the older used with him "I'm so sorry, something happened last night and you- you let me hug you. I didnt know it would hurt you so much if I hugged you. I'm so sorry, I was selfish and only thought of myself and not the way you would feel" the blonde rapidly apologized with a bow.

"Of course you make an excuse up, just admit it, you want some dick up your ass, you whore" the older got up and went to the freckled boy, grabbing the collar of his shirt before speaking.

"Listen here you slut, I'm not going to repeat what I'm going to say, don't fucking touch me unless you have my permission" the older said pushing the boy back to the ground.

Felix just accepted what was happening to him and nodded with fear. Changbin left the freckled boy on the ground before entering his room to go back to sleep.

Meanwhile, Felix slowly got up from the floor and went to the couch, curling up into a ball, falling asleep but got interrupted by an incoming phone call from his mom.

"Hey sweetie, how college going" the woman enthusiastically asked. Felix looked down before responding "hi mom, college has been... great, I've experienced so many new things here! I even went to a party!" Felix half lied while he faked his enthusiasm to not worry his mom.

"That's great sweets! You seem to be having so much fun!" Felix could already see his mom's smile from the other side of the phone, making his heart break.

He knew his mom really cared for him, as he was the only one she had left, so he imagined how much hearing all the bad things that hes been through would make his mom react. Felix weakly smiled "I am! How have you been mom?" the boy changed the subject to not cry on the call and make his mom worry.