15

After Felix went to his room, Changbin ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. He hated the way he was so rude to the smiley freckled boy who was an amazing person since they first met.

"Fucking hell, what have I done?! If anything, I have the worst qualities and dont deserve anyone." The black haired male thought to himself as he kicked the trash bin that caused an echo in the apartment afterwards.

"He meant that he was raped didnt he? Why else would he say he has a dick in his ass when he doesnt want it. Fuck, that's why hes crying. You're so stupid, you called him a slut for crying about getting raped."

Changbin kicked the trash bin again before running his hands through his hair again. The black haired male decided to knock on the blond's bedroom door in hopes of the younger explaining what happened.

Just then, the door opened revealing a teary blond freckled boy "I'm sorry, am I crying too loud? I'll go outside and cry if you want me to" he spoke as he grabbed a thin jacket to go out in the cold but stopped when he saw Changbin shake his head.

"Put that down, you're not going anywhere" the older sternly told the blond making the younger feel scared and obey. He was scared of the words and the way they came out. It sounded like when Changkyun demanded him to do something.

"I'm sorry" "let me in" "I'm sorry, please speak to me from there" "Felix" the older sternly spoke. "I'm sorry, please dont do anything to me when I let you in" Felix begged the older.

"Start speaking" the older said entering the blond's neat room "Felix!" Changbin rose his voice after the younger didnt speak when he was told to, making the younger flinch.

"I'm sorry, it's a lot" the shorter groaned as he heard these words "just tell me what happened so I understand why you're crying so God damn much."

Felix sighed to calm himself down before speaking "are you sure I'm not bothering you? If I am I'll just keep it to myself and stop crying" "I'm asking for what happened, not for your concerns"

The blond freckled boy told the older what had happened while sobbing, the older taking everything in with a blank expression but the feeling of guilt began rising.

He felt guilty for yelling at the freckled boy the last time when he got home crying. He hated how his assumption was right.

"Changbin?" Felix softly spoke getting Changbin's attention "I'm just being dramatic right? I deserve it, dont I? It was my fault that it happened, wasnt it? I'm disgusting, aren't I? I was pretty much begging for it by wearing sweats and a hoodie wasnt I? It was because I was being a pick-me without knowing it, right?"

Changbin wanted to deny his roommate's words but instead left the room to go to his and rethink his actions, leaving Felix in his thoughts.

"I messed up didnt I? He's probably thinking I'm a slut or a whore. Gosh, why did I tell him" Felix let another few tears roll down his face at the thought of his thoughts being true.