32

Felix was currently fiddling with his ring on his finger as he waited for Changbin to return. The blonde had planned on asking his roommate to be his boyfriend for a while now but didn't know how to approach the topic.

The apartment door swung open and Changbin shouted "I'm here!" Felix nervously smiled "keep it down, I just put Pecas to sleep" "oop, my bad" "its okay"

Changbin put his belongings in his room before returning back to the kitchen, next to the front door. Felix started walking towards his roommate who was looking for something to eat in the fridge.

"Changbin?" "Yes Lix" "can I ask you something, uh, after you eat" "sure" the shorter grabbed some food out of the fridge before going to sit down to eat.

After the blonde's roommate was done eating and washing his plate, the two went to the couch. Felix nervously bounced his leg up and down rapidly as he cracked his knuckles.

"Hey, what's wrong" the black haired male questioned the younger, noticing the nervousness. "I- uh... I-, please dont hate, yell, or hurt me after I ask you this"

"Woah, I'm not going to hurt, yell, or hate you because of a question" Felix took a deep breath before he spoke. "I've been wanting to tell you how I've been feeling for a while now" Felix gulped.

"About?" "About you. I've never actually felt like this before. I know it feels like I've told everyone I've been with this, but I really haven't felt the way you make me feel."

Felix looked up at Changbin to see his reaction but immediately looked down after he saw the older listening. "I really don't want you to hate me for what I feel but I also don't want you to feel pressured or the need to return the same feelings"

Felix stopped before continuing "I'm going to get straight to the point before you get annoyed, but would you like to be my... my boy... friend?"

The blonde hesitantly asked before looking at his roommate who had a blank expression. "I'm sorry, I know I don't deserve to ask someone as good as you to be my boyfriend but I can't help the way I feel."

"Dont say that about yourself.  Just give me time to think about it" the black haired roommate spoke making the younger quickly nod.

"Take as long as you need, I'll wait for you"

The truth be told, Changbin already had feelings for his younger roommate since the beginning but covered it up by hitting him.

He didnt want to do anything he'd regret like he had done in other relationships and take them too quickly. Changbin wasn't lying when he said the taller reminded him of his abusive stepfather.

He had a fear of Felix being the same like his stepfather, so he wanted himself to look stronger by hitting and yelling, just in case the blonde ever did the same thing as his stepfather.

When he would hit or yell at the smiley boy that came through the door at the beginning of college, he'd alway feel bad for taking the bright smile off his face and replacing it with tears, constant fear and discomfort.

The older want to apologize so bad after hitting or yelling at his roommate when he heard sobs come out of the younger's room. He was also slowly hurting himself when he didnt apologize at the moment or after he did what he did, the guilt was being built up inside him.