34

The two boys have been dating for almost two weeks now and the two have been cuddling endlessly because of Felix's constant asking, taking breaks when the baby needed attention.

Felix was currently changing his baby's clothes with a smile "you've already grown so much Shuyang, soon you'll be a big boy who can walk and talk"

Just as Felix was done buttoning the baby's clothes his bedroom door swung open "what is this?! I was about to come back here and someone tells me you fucked Changkyun and Yeji?!" Changbin yelled.

Felix's smile left his face and the baby on the bed started crying "Bin, please don't yell" Felix spoke, picking up his child to comfort him.

"SO ITS TRUE THAT YOU FUCKED THEM?!" he yelled once again but louder making Felix flinch and put a hand on Shuyang's head in a protective manner.

"Changbin, please listen to me. I didnt do that-" "they showed me a picture and video, what do you mean you didnt do that?!" Felix's eyes filled with tears as the yelling got louder because of his boyfriend walking closer to him.

"Bin, I really didn't do that-" "bullshit! You're already ruining our relationship I decided to give a chance to!" "No, wait, Bin, listen please. I don't want to ruin this"

Felix cried as he looked down at his child "you seem like you do when you go around fucking everyone that crosses your path!" "Please dont yell at me, Shuyang is getting scared and I dont want him scared of you"

"So explain to me what the hell they showed me!" The older shouted one last time before letting his roommate explain "Shuyang don't cry, it's alright now. I'm sorry you got scared of Bin because of me"

Felix apologized to the crying baby before explaining to Changbin "they.... they're the ones who.... they're the ones who raped me. I have a child because Yeji raped me."

"The video you saw was from the party, you can hear me crying in the video for someone to help me." Felix sighed, not wanting to cry in front of his roommate. "The picture" Felix spoke before breaking down.

"The picture is the one that Changkyun took of me when he was raping me. He... he kept hitting me when I didnt do what I was told. I'm sorry for cheating on you" the freckled blonde sobbed.

Changbin watched the taller comfort the little bean before calming himself down. Shit. He messed up. He messed up big time for accusing his new boyfriend of such thing, for yelling, and for telling him he was the one messing up the relationship.

"Wait Felix-" "I'm sorry if my actions hurt you but it was out of my control" "Felix-" "I'm sorry, I just didn't want to get hit. I'm sorry you had to find out about that. I didnt know those things would get put out like that."

"I'm sorry that you have to hear me cry freckles, I'm too loud aren't I? I'm sorry for ruining the relationship, please forgive me, I won't do it again. I'll try to be a better boyfriend. I just really want to be with you. Please dont break up with me, please please please. Please don't leave me" Felix begged as he put his head on his son's.

"You can hit me if you don't forgive me but please believe me" "love, don't say that. Don't apologize for any of what you apologized for. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled or accused you of that"

Changbin gently placed his hand on his boyfriend's shoulder "I'm sorry for bringing up such bad memories. I should've listened to you before I accused you. If anything, I should've asked you about it and if you were okay instead of making the mistake I made."

Felix calmed down when his boyfriend sat in front of him to hug him, Shuyang already fully calm now. "Bin, please don't do that again, I thought you were going to hit me- break u-... never mind" "my love, I'm really sorry for saying bad things to you. You're not ruining the relationship, I'm sorry"

"Its okay, but you scared Shuyang a lot, so please dont yell" "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry Pecas, I wont scare you again" Changbin apologized to the blonde's son, placing a kiss on the little head.