49

"Daddy?" Shuyang called getting out of his room, seeing the couple hugging and Felix having tears on his cheeks.

"Daddy" the little boy spoke louder getting the adults' attention. Felix immediately wiped his tears away and pulled away from Changbin's back hug while fixing himself.

"Yes love?" The blonde's deep hoarse but gentle voice spoke as he crouched down to his son's height "I'm sorry" the youngest apologized.

"I'm sorry daddy, I didn't mean it. I dont hate you. I don't need the toy anymore, papa has already given me a lot" Shuyang explained hugging the freckled blonde.

"Baby, its alright but please dont do it again" the little freckled human pulled back from the hug and nodded.

"Daddy, did you cry?" "No my love." "Daddy you're lying, your eyes are red?" "No love, I didnt cry." "Daddy, did I make you cry?" "No love."

"But daddy, you weren't crying when I was out here before" "I didnt cry love" "daddy, you're lying to me" "let's move on love" "papa, did daddy cry?"

Felix and Shuyang looked at Changbin, Felix shaking his head signaling for the older to say no.

"Yang, you're daddy didnt cry" "but daddy, I know you did. When I came out of my room, I saw you have tears on your cheeks and you wiping your tears while papa was hugging you. Did you cry because of what I said to you? Did you cry because I hit you? Did you cry because of me?"

"No my love, let's move on now. Why dont you help me make cookies for papa yeah? Or do you want to watch TV instead and I make the cookies by myself?" "Together, together together!"

Changbin watched the two from were he was and smiled seeing them on their way to make the cookies.

He liked the way Felix was always forgiving to everyone.

He liked the way his boyfriend had the patience for the little kid.

He liked the way his boyfriend answered his son's questions even if they were constantly and repeatedly asked.

He liked the way his boyfriend was gentle with his son no matter what.

He liked the way his boyfriend always talked to Shuyang using nicknames, mostly love and baby.

He liked the way his boyfriend made time for Shuyang even if he was busy.

He liked the way his boyfriend made time to spend with him as a couple.

He liked the way his boyfriend always wanted to spend time together as a family.

Changbin soon came to the conclusion that he liked everything about his boyfriend. Or should he say loved? Yes. He loved everything about his boyfriend.