33

It had been almost two weeks since Felix asked his roommate the question and the older still hasn't responded to the question. Instead, the older has been in his room, avoiding Felix.

The blonde haired boy stood at his roommate's door before knocking. "Changbin?" He called out, earning a hum in response "can we talk please" "door's open" "thank you" the younger thanked before opening the door and shutting it behind him.

Felix was looking at his hands when he entered the older's room "Changbin, can we talk about my question? You've been avoiding me for almost two weeks, do you have a response"

Changbin sighed before getting up from his bed to walk over to Felix and placing his hand on the blonde's, making him stop fidgeting.

"Lix, I'm sorry,-" "dont feel bad Changbin! You deserve someone better than me and as good as you. You probably still find me annoying and disgusting so I understand. Can we please stay on good terms, I'm scared- I'm uncomfortable when you get too mad at me and start hitting- uh-"

Changbin felt bad for making the younger scared when he's mad since he thought the older would always hit him when hes mad. "Felix" Changbin cut him off making the younger look at him.

"I don't find you disgusting or annoying. Im not as good as you make me sound. I'm not going to hit you. I'm not mad at you. You cut me off when I was just apologizing for not giving you an answer for almost two weeks"

"I'm sorry, that was rude of me to assume you would hit me. I'm sorry for cutting you off, please continue" Felix apologized as he looked back down to his hands.

"I was going to say that I would love to be your boyfriend. I've liked you for a while but havent shown it because I've never actually liked someone to know how to act or feel around them. I think you truly are one of the best people that could've ever existed, so for me to deny this would be a sin."

"Are you serious?! You actually want to be my boyfriend despite the fact I have a child?!" Felix brightly smiled jumping up and down as he looked at the older infront of him.

Wow hes beautiful. It's been such a long time since the older has seen that bright eye smile and was glad he was the one who could put it back on him again.

Changbin smiled at the freckled boy in front of him, admiring his beauty. Felix hugged Changbin and quickly pulled away "sorry, I didn't ask if it was okay for me to do that to you" he apologized with a bow.

The black haired male pulled his, now boyfriend, into a hug, humming afterwards to the feeling. Felix let himself be hugged by his beefy boyfriend and feel squished, laying his head on his boyfriend's chest as he smiled with his eyes closed.