12

It was currently night time and Felix was walking through the neighborhood near his apartment building, enjoying the night time. He sat down on an empty bench and looked around, looking at the way the tall lamp posts where the only thing lighting the dark streets.

A small cool breeze making the moment better in a warm night. The boy had always loved the night time. The freedom. The way everything felt different and empty compared to the crowded day.

The boy took out his phone and took a video of the moment, putting some music on afterwards to accompany the free feeling. The blond freckled boy closed his eyes, relaxing as he had no worries, taking in a deep breath before letting it back out not too long after.

As the boy had his eyes closed and was listening to music, he got a notification. Felix opened his eyes to check the notification, seeing an unknown number had texted him.

He opened the text and his mood was completely ruined after reading the message that had a picture attached to it.

Ooh~ I bet my baby boy would like it if daddy was in him wouldnt he~

[Image]

You're little body under mine

Me pounding into your little hole

Me making you scream my name

Oh gosh I'm already getting hard think about how tight your hole must be

I can already imagine you jumping in excitement to ride me baby boy

Gosh baby I think you need to fix the problem that you made

My hand doesn't feel the same way your hole or your mouth does

Felix stared at the picture, his eyes filling with tears. The picture made him feel disgusted. It was from the party. He remembered his girlfriend on top of him, jumping up and down on the boy's member, her moaning in the process as the freckled boy cried. "So someone noticed but didnt help" the boy thought to himself.

I'll find you baby boy and I'll pound into your tight little hole

I know you'll feel good and scream my name

Gosh your body looks amazing doesn't it

God chose the right person to have that body didnt he baby boy~

Felix quickly left the conversation and turned off his music before getting up to go to his shared apartment. The boy was scared someone was following him or looking for him so he speed walked to the apartment.

He let a few tears escape from his eyes as he got flashbacks from what his girlfriend did to him that night.

The blond freckled boy entered the shared apartment while sniffing and whipping his tears away with his hands. Changbin watched the younger and felt bad for him not know why but it felt right but the older didn't want it to seem like he didn't notice his roommate.

"Can you shut up?! I swear you always come back crying worse than a fucking baby. Gosh go somewhere else to cry or deal with your problem like a fucking adult should."

The small freckled boy just stared at Changbin with teary eyes as he wiped the tears that kept rolling down his face.

Changbin didn't hear a response so he glared at the freckled boy before getting up and going towards the younger.

"Didnt you hear me you slut?! Shut the fuck up or go fix what you're crying about" Changbin blamed while grabbing the his roommate's shirt.

"I'm sorry, I'll go somewhere else, just please dont hurt me, I-I won't disturb you anymore" Changbin harshly pushed the freckled boy to the floor before going back where he was.

Felix left the living room after getting up from the floor and went to his room. "He's just stressed, give it time, maybe he'll like you if you dont stress him out as much" he thought once he entered his room silently sobbing.