25

It was now the next day and Felix's body was aching. Luckily, the blonde freckled boy had no classes that day, meaning that he could take care of his child.

On the other hand, his roommate, Changbin, unfortunately but fortunately had classes. Part of Felix was a bit glad his roommate had classes because the shorter couldnt yell nor hit him or his baby.

The other part of him was a bit gloomy because he couldnt spend the time he wanted to with the black haired male. There also was a side of him that was a bit scared of the older leaving specifically this day.

The blonde was scared Changbin would find out about him taking the twenty dollars from his wallet. As of right now, Felix was talking care of the tiny human in his arms that was crying.

"Hey hey hey freckles, I'm here, I'm here, dont cry anymore. I've already tried everything, please stop crying baby" the blonde gently begged as his eyes started welling up with tears.

"Freckles please-" the blonde's phone then started ringing. The child's dad looked at the phone to see a call coming from his mom, responding after rocking the baby back in forth in hopes of putting him to sleep.

"Hi mom! How are you?" Felix's enthusiastic voice spoke to the phone. "Hey Lix- is that a baby crying in the background?" Felix panicked before stuttering an answer "uh, y-yeah, I'm babysitting right now."

"Oh, my baby! Your doing an amazing job!" "Not really, hes been crying for a while now and I dont know what to do, I've already tried everything."

"Have you showered the little bean" by now the blond's teary eyes were non existent but his hand slapped his forehead in realization, how did he forget about that.

"Oh, I-I completely forgot about that, thank you mom" the tall freckled boy chuckled "no problem" there was a comfortable silence between the two, other than the baby crying, before Felix's mom spoke.

"Honey, I'm going over to your apartment today, I hope that doesnt bother you and your roommate" "go ahead mom, the door is always open, feel free to come whenever you want" the woman's son hesitantly replied.

"See you soon my lovely angel son!" "See you soon mom!" Felix's mom hung up the phone, leaving him with his child and child's cries.

"Let's get you showered little freckles, yeah? Grandma's comming over" The freckled blonde took the little human to the bathroom to take the little one a shower.