46

"What did you want to talk about" Felix spoke as he entered the shared bedroom, closing the door behind him.

"I wanted to tell you what made me act the way I have been recently" "is it the things I've been doing and saying? I've been annoying you a lot more nowadays, havent I?"

"No love, my... my little sister tried committing because of her boyfriend" Felix looked at the older with concern before Changbin continued.

"He's been verbally abusive, sometimes physically, after a month that they've gotten together and it really got to her. She called me saying her byes the other day but after a few days she texted me saying that it failed because someone saved her."

Changbin now had tears in his eyes as he explained his situation. "I feel like I failed being there for her because I came to live here and havent visited her in a while or even tried helping her when she told me what was happening in her relationship."

"I started drinking again and it made me feel worse about everything. I'm sorry Lix, I know you hate when I drink and hate how I've been acting lately. Just explaining this feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I know I should've told you when it happened but I didn't because you looked stressed enough with everything you've been doing."

Felix wiped his boyfriend's tears away and kissed him before pulling away to hug him. "Shh, I know it's difficult and you feel like you failed being there but trust me, you havent failed her just yet. You can go to her place when your free and check up on her"

"Trust me, you can still help her get out of that relationship. Bin, I hate when you drink for a reason but you cant try solving everything with a drink. I've already told you I forgive you but you just have to tell me what's going on so I can help alright."

"I'm not a phychologist or anything near a psychologist but I'll try my best to help. I love you Bin" "I love you too Lix" the two the pulled away from the hug and kissed each other again.

"Thank you for forgiving me even before hearing why I did what I did" Felix hummed in response "now let's go to bed? Today has been a pretty long day" Changbin suggested.

"Can I sleep with Shuyang, I dont feel comfortable enough to sleep with you today because of what happened at the store. I know it wasn't you who did it but it still makes me uncomfortable. I'm sorry"

Changbin kissed Felix's forehead before speaking "it's okay love, I understand. Now go to sleep." The blonde nodded and went to his son's room, getting into the bed to sleep with Shuyang.

"Good night my love" Felix said kissing the younger freckled boy's forehead then placing his forehead on the small boy's.