9

Felix tried getting up but was pushed back down on the couch, just like the last time.

"Yeji please stop, I wont let you do this" the boy said, curling into a ball. "Mhm, sure you wont" the girl got off her knees and sucked the boy's neck as he tried pushing her away.

The boy hated the fact that he ended up moaning and being too weak to push her off of himself. The boy cried and the girl took her chance to do what she wanted to.

As she was doing that, the door to the apartment opened. The girl stopped what she was doing, trying to catch her breath from her previous activities and looked at the door to see the blonde's roommate.

While the girl looked over, Felix took it as a chance to pull his pants up and curl up into a ball while he was crying. Changbin stood there with a blank expression but was shocked to walk in to what he did.

"What the fuck are you guys doing in here?!" Changbin yelled causing Felix to flinch "I was enjoying my little lollipop but by the looks of it, I cant continue. How disappointing, Felix was enjoying it so much"

The girl got off her knees and kissed the freckled boy's neck before leaving, the blonde flinching at the action. Changbin walked inside and walked over to his roommate who was silently crying.

"Lix" the older called out. Felix slightly looked at Changbin and saw the care the older had in his eyes. The one thing that slightly scared the younger was the smell of alcohol. How he hated that smell because of the party.

He was afraid the older would also do something to him but ignored the fact he thought of that. "Is... is it okay if... if I hug you, you can say no but I find comfort in you, so could I please just for this one time" Felix asked wiping away stray tears.

Changbin nodded and let the boy hug him like a koala, sitting on Changbin's lap, arms around the shorter's neck, legs wrapped around the black haired boy's waist. The younger cried on Changbin's shoulder for a while and soon fell asleep on his lap, Changbin following after a little.