8

For the past weeks, Felix had been avoiding his girlfriend in fear of her repeating her past actions. The freckled boy tried making himself feel better by saying the blonde girl had a reason for her to do it or she was drunk.

Either way, the boy was still afraid of her. On the other hand, he found comfort from being in the same room as his roommate, even if he did get pushed around most of the time.

As of right now, Felix was in his room hugging his stuffed animal while watching his phone when there was a knock on the door.

The blonde turned his phone off and got off the bed to check who knocked on the door. Once the door was open, the smile the freckled blonde once had on, was quickly gone as he saw his girlfriend standing at the door.

The freckled boy put on a weak smile before speaking "hello, you look nice..." "hi, I know. I'm just going to get straight to the point, I'm pregnant and you're the dad" Yeji spoke handing a pregnancy test to the blonde male at the door.

Felix took the pregnancy test and looked at it with wide eyes as he saw the girl was telling the truth. Felix was happy but unsure if he wanted a child so early in his life, as the boy wanted to travel to Australia to visit his family.

The blonde freckled boy then remembered how the girl got pregnant and started to slowly tear up. The girl smirked as she realized the boy's reaction and leaned in to whisper in his ear.

"It was from that one night, you enjoyed oh so much, your little moans and how good you made me feel" she said as she grabbed the boy's member, leaving kisses on the freckled boy's neck.

"Please stop, can you please get your hand off? Please scoot back, I'm getting uncomfortable" the boy spoke as he let a tear roll down his cheek, getting memories from before.

"Oh Lix, I know you had lots of fun that other time by how much you moaned" "please just stop, I dont want to do anything, especially when you're pregnant" Yeji chuckled.

"I never said we were going to do it, I'm just going to suck your little lollipop down there~" "Yeji please, I seriously dont want to do anything like that, please just respect what I say."

The girl ignored what the boy said and pushed him inside, closing the door behind her. She pushed the freckled boy on the couch and went on her knees.

Felix tried getting up but was pushed back down on the couch, just like the last time.