21

Felix had spent some time alone to think about what his actions were about to be and what led him to think the way he did during the situation. 

Chnagbin had also spent some time to reflect off of what he had said and decided he was going to watch what he says and what he does around his freckled roommate. 

As of right now, the two were watching a movie together. That was until Changbin randomly got up from the couch to go to a specific cabinet. The alchohol cabinet.

The older had gotten up to get alchohol because he had been thinking about what he'd done since the day it happened and it had bothered him a lot.

"Changbin?" Felix quietly spoke getting the older's attention. "Are you okay" the shorter ignored his roommate and started drinking the rest of the alchohol left in the vodka bottle.

Felix rushed to the older to stop him from continuing "Changbin! Don't do that! Please dont drink so much!" Felix begged as he had a few tears rolling down his face. He didnt know why he was crying but he assumed it was because of the memories alchohol brought to him and the fear he had of the past events happening.

The blond tried taking the bottle out of his roommate's hand to which his roommate protested against the actions. "Leave me alone you slut" the freckled boy didnt pay attention to the name before fighting back "no, don't drink so much."

The blonde pulled the bottle as the older pulled it towards him and away from his roommate. "Give me that!" "N-no, Changbin please"

Changbin raised his hand as if he was going to slap the blonde, making the younger flinch and let go of the bottle to protect his head with both hands. Changbin took the opportunity to take the bottle and continue drinking.

Once Felix realized he wasnt going to get hit, he took his hands off his head to see Changbin drinking.

He wiped his tears away before speaking "Changbin please give me the bottle. You shouldnt drink so much. I'm not sure what made you randomly get up and get drink but you can tell me, I'll try help-"

The younger was cut off when an empty vodka bottle went flying at him, hitting his forehead, shattering as it made contact. Felix held his head in pain, letting out small 'ows', feeling a liquid on his hand as he held his forehead.

The blond took his hand off his forehead and looked at it, seeing blood on his hand. He looked up to look at the older who was quiet, seeing him looking for another bottle.

"Changbin...." "you always ruin everything, you disgusting whore" Changbin yelled as he pushed the freckled boy into the shattered glass on the floor.

Felix fell backwards and landed on the glass, using his hands to stop the fall from being harsher making the glass go into his hands, barely missing his ass.

"Changbin, are you okay? Why are you doing this? Did you get annoyed with me being in the same room as you? I'm sorry" Felix apologized as he got up.

"Shut up! Go somewhere else where I cant see you, you stupid blonde" "I'm sorry" the younger apologized before going to his room, leaving a small trail of blood behind coming from his hand.