13

Felix's lecture had just ended and the blonde freckled boy left the classroom to go back to his shared apartment.

As the boy was walking, someone from his lecture stopped him "hey Lix, wanna hang out?" "Oh, hey ummm...." "Changkyun, call me I.M" "okay! I guess we could hang out to get to know each other!"

The black haired male smirked "let's go to my place?" "Sure, just let me tell Changbin real quick" "is he your boyfriend or something" I.M questioned, stopping Felix from texting his roommate.

"N-no, he's my roommate but I dont want him to worry" Felix explained "don't, he doesnt control you" "but-" "no buts, let's go to my place" "okay, I'm sorry" Felix apologized before putting his phone away and start walking.

After a short walk, they then got to the place and Changkyun locked the door before leading Felix to his room, also locking the bedroom door. "Let's do something" the male with the neck tattoo spoke (ik he doesnt have a neck tattoo, I'm imagining him during 'God Damn'). Felix started feeling a little nervous about the way the older walked to him but pushed the feeling away as he nodded.

"What should we do" the blonde freckled boy hesitantly asked with a smile "mmm, how about we play a game" Felix's eyes lit up in excitement before replying "sure! What game should we play?" The younger excitedly spoke "how about...." the older looked around as he stood near the younger.

"7 minutes in heaven" the black haired male finished his sentence as he held eye contact and caressed the freckled boy's cheek, making the boy tense. "U-um, can we please play something else, I-I'm not too comfortable with that" "but baby boy, you agreed to come over, do you not like me~?"

The older looked down, acting sad to make the younger feel guilty, leaving his hand on the blonde's face. "N-no! I do like you! It's just that, I'm not too comfortable with that game" Felix explain as he tried cheering Changkyun up, not realizing the pet name the older called him.

"You said you wanted to play a game, this is the game we're going to play" the tattooed man aggressively spoke making the younger back up and flinch.

"Please dont speak to me that way and please understand I'm really not comfortable with the game" Felix tried calmly explaining as he was on the verge of tears.

"Oh babyboy, I'll speak to you the way I want. Now lets play the game" the older demanded making the younger unwillingly agree out of fear "good boy, so obedient just like daddy likes him."

Felix let a few tears roll down his face without a sob, as much as wanted to, he knew it would just make the older angrier.

The tattooed male kissed the blonde, to which the freckled boy didnt respond to. "Mmm, your lips are so soft and taste like strawberries. Were they waiting for me~?" Changkyun asked as he pulled away from the kiss to return to his lips back to the blonde's after the comment, Felix still not responding to the kiss.

"Kiss me back dammit!" He yelled me the blond flinch and obey, kissing him back with trembling lips.

"Why dont you strip for me babyboy" Changkyun demanded after the kiss. The blonde stayed silent as he nodded in fear of something worse happening to him.

The freckled boy looked around for a place to do as he was told but the older stopped him "in front if me, turn around and face me while you do it." "Sorry" was all the blonde whispered before slowly doing as he was told, keeping his head down.

The older sat down on a chair in his room and watched the younger. Felix was now left in only boxers, covering his private area since he felt uncomfortable.

Changkyun saw this and got up from his chair and went to whisper in Felix's ear "baby boy, this has to come off too" the older spoke playing with the boxers.

Felix slowly shook his head in disagreement, he didnt want to, he was uncomfortable.

Changkyun saw this and harshly slapped the younger in the face making the blonde let out a whimper "do as you're told, not as you please" "sorry."

Felix continued to take the boxers off as Changkyun watched "what a beautiful body you have baby boy, you'd look so pretty riding me, wouldnt you."

"Gosh baby, I'm getting hard imagining you jumping on my dick and moaning my name" the older said as he pressed Felix's body on his member making him moan.

"Damn baby boy, your ass feels amazing. Get on the bed" he demanded before he took off his clothes. Felix did as he was told, sitting on his legs, still covering his member. "Ass in the air baby boy" Felix shook his head as a no, earning another hard slap in the face from the older.

"Ass in the air. Now." "Sorry" he apologized and slowly did as he was told, the tattooed male following from behind. "Fuck baby boy, your hole looks so tight" the black haired male groaned then put his member in the younger and started to pound into the blond.

The freckled boy started sobbing in pain "s-stop, please" "oh baby, we just started, I still need to take a picture of me in your tight little hole" "please don't" he sobbed.

The black haired male ignored the sobs and cries for him to stop pounding into the blond and took a picture. "This is going to be my lock screen so I can see me in your hole every time I open my phone and remember how good you felt."

The tattooed man whispered in the blonde's ear, then nibbled the freckled boy's ear, then kissed the boy's neck and pounding into the small boy. These actions making Felix shiver and let out another sob.