22

Changbin sighed after Felix left to go to his room. Changbin ran his fingers through his hair before sighing again "shit" he mumbled as he saw the broken glass and trail of blood.

"Why'd you do that? That was random, you probably scared him more than he already was" he started thinking. Just then there was a rushed knock on the door.

"Shit" the black haired male whispered to himself as he saw the mess. He decided to leave the mess and slightly open the door to see who was outside.

He opened the door but didnt see anyone so he looked around before looking at the ground. A baby. A baby car seat with a blanket to cover them and a note stuck on top.

Changbin's eyes widened as he saw the name on the note. It was from Yeji to Felix. Problem was, Yeji wasnt with the baby. Nowhere near the newborn baby.

Changbin went back inside the apartment and knocked on the blonde's door to inform him about the baby. "Felix someone's waiting for you at the door" "please tell them I cant go there at the moment. I'm sorry I'm making you fo something for me"

"Get out of the damn room and go look who it is" "I... I'm cleaning myself up, they're going to see... the blood and the cuts" Felix's voice trailed off.

"I dont care. Go" Changbin told the younger boy in the room who did as they were told and slowly opened the door. The blonde's forehead was slightly bleeding, his right hand wrapped in a bandage, small stains of fresh blood staining the bandage, while his left hand hadn't been wrapped.

"Are you sure they're still there and that they want to see me?" Changbin glared at his roommate before Felix nodded and went to the front door.

Felix stopped in his tracks when he saw who was at the front door. His baby. But....where was his girlfriend? The blonde crouched down to the ground to read the note left on the car seat.

Ahhh Felix. Even though it was a pain to give birth to this piece of shit, it felt so good to ride you and the way you felt in me~. You were big but not huge. I also remember sucking your lollipop and how good it felt to fit something big into my mouth. That night was amazing but you didnt satisfy me enough like my boyfriend does, hes bigger.

Anyways, I'm not here to write about my awesome experience with having sex with you, but rather to tell you where I am.

I'm in the U.S. Happy with my actual boyfriend that I actually love. You know, you're so naïve it's so fun to play with you. I remember how many expensive gifts you gave me even though you couldn't afford it and I never gave you anything in return because I didnt want to spend money on someone who was as annoying as you.

Well, I leave you your useless unwanted child I'll never love just like you. I never loved or even liked you.

I know you're struggling with money so I'm here to make it worse for you, leaving this child that has dirt on his face. I havent named him nor do I want to waste my time doing that. He was born last night. Good luck finding someone who loves you and good luck taking care of a child~

- Yeji to Felix

Felix stared at the note leaving a shaky sigh before seeing his child, uncovering the newborn.

His eyes started watering as he saw his child. His child. His child was beautiful but the way his child made it into the world wasn't so beautiful.