6

It was the next day and Felix was getting ready for the party Yeji told him about, not having eaten since the incident happened. As Felix was done touching up his outfit and make up, there was a knock at the door.

Felix stopped what he was doing and went to go open the door to find his girlfriend nicely dressed. "Hi baby, you look gorgeous" "you.... you do too?" Yeji complimented the boy back in a judging manner.

"Is everything alright, I don't look okay do I? Here I'll go change so I don't embarrass you okay?" "No, that's fine, let's just go already, were going to be late" "you sure?" Yeji nodded to the boy's question before leaving the apartment building.

The pair had finally made it to their destination making their way inside after knocking and someone opening the door for them. The smell of alcohol and drugs instantly burned Felix's nose but the boy ignored it and continued walking to an empty couch.

By this time, Yeji was no longer with him or even in sight, making the blonde haired boy worry a little.

"What's a cute boy like you doing alone here" a male voice whispered in Felix's ear. Felix immediately flinched and looked at the person next to him just to not recognize them but to recognize the smell of drugs and alcohol radiating off of them.

"Please leave me alone, I'm not by myself" "oh yeah? So who you with" Felix gulped before pointing to a random person.

"Interesting. I bet they dont mind if you and I have fun~" the drunk and drugged male 'seductively' whispering in the boy's ear, biting his ear afterwards making the freckled boy uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry but I don't want anything, please leave me alone" Felix said getting up from the couch in look for his girlfriend, the creepy man around his age following him.

"Yeji" Felix called out once he saw her. The girl turned to look at her boyfriend with a drunk smile and half shut eyes "you dont look too well, let's go to a room" the girl slurred her words as she spoke.

She dragged her boyfriend to an empty room and pushed him on the bed "Lixie, you look stressed, you know, I can help~" the girl drunkenly offered already getting on top of the boy.

"Yeji, can you please get off, I'm not stressed" "mmmm, Lix~ let me play with you, I know you'll enjoy it" the girl grinded her hips on her boyfriend creating friction between the two, occasionally jumping a little.

"Yeji, please get off, I dont want to do this" "just have a little fun Lix~" the blond girl 'seductively' spoke "please Yeji, I really don't want to" "this is telling me otherwise" the girl said pointing to the tent in the boy's pants.

"Yeji, please respect my wishes" "how about.... no" Yeji said palming the freckled boy's bulge making the boy let out a small moan.

"Mm? You didnt want it?" Felix felt his eyes fill with tears as he tried to get up from the bed only to be pushed back down, this time his hands were over his head handcuffed to the headboard.