31

Weeks had passed since the two roommates had the conversation after the passing of Felix's mom and the two had been getting along pretty well actually. Felix got hit less and yelled at less and Changbin actually offered to help him with Shuyang.

Felix was currently in the canteen getting food for his roommate, when he heard whispering behind him. The blonde doesnt usually eavesdropped but the whispering stood out to him since it was about him.

"Did you see the picture of Felix and Changkyun, how could that dirt face get fucked by him, what a whore"

Felix's eyes went wide and his jaw dropped "no, it cant be" "oh my gosh yes, but did you see the video of him and Yeji fucking?" "What? How? Did these things really go out for everyone on campus to see"

"I heard that-" "can you please not talk about me and those events. None of you guys are saying is true and didnt happen the way you think they did" the girls looked at him and rolled their eyes.

"Oh look at the little slut trying to defend themselv-" "please believe me, I really dont want anything bad with you guys. I just want to clear things up with what you guys are talking about"

"Go tell someone else, let's see if they actually believe you" "I-" " 'I know no one's gonna believe me'" one of the girls mocked. "So dont say anything and mind your own damn business"

"But-" "why dont you just leave, you whore and go suck someone else's dick" "yes... I'm sorry for interrupting your conversation, have a nice day"

Felix left the canteen with food for only his roommate because if he ate, he was sure he would've consumed too many calories and probably would've thrown it up either way.

"Bin, I brought you food, I hope you like it! Now where's my beautiful prince" Felix asked referring to his son. "Hey Lix, thank you and here's Shuyang" Changbin said walking up to the younger with the freckled baby in his arms.

"My baby!! How are you, beautiful? Your pap- Bin has been with you all day, I'm sorry for not being here" "don't worry about it Lix, we had fun, he was playing with some toys I got him"

Felix looked at Changbin with wide eyes "I'm so sorry you had to get him toys but thank you so much" the blonde bowed. "Woah, no need to bow at me but it was nothing, he was bored of doing nothing" the older explained handing Felix the little bean.

"Well, I'm gonna go eat, do you want some?" The tall blonde was hungry but couldn't eat. He'd get fatter and would look more like a pig according to him. "Ah, no thank you, I ate before coming back, thank you though" Felix lied as he smiled holding his child.

"You'll get mad at me for eating your food and just eating in general. I cant risk you being mad at me when we just started getting along" Felix's mind spoke to him.

"Mm okay, thank you for getting it for me by the way" "yeah no problem, eat well!" The freckled adult exclaimed.