14

Felix was now limping his way back to his shared apartment as he cried from what had just happen with Changkyun, blaming it on himself for not wanting to do it.

The boy once again entered the apartment violently sobbing while covering his face, sliding down the closed apartment door with his hands covering his face. "How did it happen again? It was my fault wasnt it?"

Just then, the apartment door was opened and Felix got pushed forward "what the hell are you doing behind the door?! You know people come in and out through it and you decide to sit there! How stupid are you?!" Changbin yelled at his roommate.

"I'm s-sorry, I didnt realize you were out" "I swear, you get stupider day by day dont you" hearing this made Felix let a tear roll down his cheek. "Fucking hell, I swear there isnt a day where you don't cry, what could've possibly happened that constantly makes you cry?!"

"I-I-" "you were being a slut and got broken up with huh, someone like you doesnt deserve anyone."

Oh how Changbin wish he could take that back. He knew the freckled boy deserved someone who loved him. The blonde is caring, genuine and such an amazing person to be around.

Felix just let another tear roll down his cheek as he sniffed while getting up "I know I dont deserve anyone. I dont even deserve to live. I dont have any good qualities like you do but please dont bring that up. I know how much I would bother someone if they decided they did want me. I feel bad Yeji has to deal with me."

"I'm sorry, I know your right. Look at me, the slut I am is showing, isn't it? I reveal too much skin and always have a dick up my ass even if I dont want it" Changbin knew what the blonde meant with the last part and stood there worried for the blonde but hid it with a blank expression.

"I'm sorry for crying, I know how much it bothers you. I'll move out soon if you want me to, that way I'll stop bothering you." "Do what you want, it's not my problem" the short black haired male spoke and Felix walked away from his roommate to go to his room to shower.

The feeling he could never get rid of. The feeling of disgust. The feeling of hands on his body, mostly on his private area. The feeling of not wanting to exist. Felix silently cried hating himself for letting past events reoccur.