19

Felix left his apartment complex crying. The boy went to the woods and wanted to kill himself so bad. He really did. He was about to do it but remembered the way his mom would feel and the fact he had a child on the way. A child that needed their father alive, not dead. A child that deserves to be happy with a full family.

Felix backed away from the rope crying, since when was it so hard to live? He knew it got difficult but he never imagined him getting treated like shit as soon as he entered college.

The boy was now sobbing on the ground covered with dead leaves. His child was due soon, he couldn't leave them with a monster as a mother.

Obviously he had mixed feelings about the child but he had to take responsibility. In the end, his girlfriend got pregnant because of him.

The two still haven't broken up because Felix couldn't deal with breaking someone's heart...... Moving on. He started thinking about his roommate's words. How could anybody say those type of things?

You would have to have no heart to be saying those things. He did believe it was his fault those things happened to him but he never thought about if he deserved it or not, he just agreed to it on the spot.

The sobbing blonde thought about how much his roommate hit him because of him getting annoyed with the blonde. He did deserve to be raped. He deserved it because he annoyed his roommate.

Felix sobbed for a bit longer but soon stopped. He got up from the ground, wiping his tears from his cheeks before dusting himself off. The freckled boy started walking away from the woods to go back to his shared apartment.

He was going to go to the apartment to apologize to his roommate for being dramatic but first he was going for a walk to clear a bit if his mind.

________________

Changbin watched Felix leave their shared apartment crying. He knew he fucked up. He fucked up really bad. He wanted someone to slap him for being stupid and saying that to his bright smiley roommate who did nothing but be happy.

The black haired male stood there in fear of what actions his roommate could take once he left the apartment complex. "No no no, I can't have this story repeat. It cant happen because of me. No, I don't want to lose someone else" he says remembering his childhood.

Changbin left the apartment complex in search for the taller freckled boy. He hated himself so much for saying those things. How could he say such things when the same thing happened to someone in his childhood.

The boy searched the woods for his roommate in hopes of not being too late. He just prayed he wasn't. He started letting a few stray tears make their way down his cheeks since he couldn't find the younger. Either he was too late or he couldn't find the younger.

He really did hope it was the second case and he couldn't find his roommate. The boy gave up after looking for a bit longer and decided to go back to the apartment complex while crying.

He let his past repeat. This time, it was his fault someone he cared about was tired of living. He followed his step dad's footsteps and he hated it. He was a murderer just like his stepfather.

How could he kill his own, what he thought was, happy and energetic roommate who was willing to spend time with him even when he was getting treated like shit by the person who he wanted to spend time with?