23

Changbin watched Felix from the kitchen, seeing the boy cry more than before. Felix took his child out of the car seat with slightly bloody hands and laid the baby's head against his chest

The small child making noises of dislike from being woken up, leading to him crying. The crying blonde looked at the newborn in the face and saw freckles littered around the small baby's eyes, on the squishy cheeks and on the bridge of the nose.

The baby looked like him but his eyes were Yeji's. Even with some features being the girl's, the child was still beautiful.

After looking at the baby's face, the blonde returned the small head to his chest, leaving a kiss on the newborn's head before continuing to cry.

"I... I cant raise you... you deserve someone who is better than me and can provide you with so much more than I can." Felix sniffled before continuing "I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't think of putting you up for adoption but... I cant give you a good life."

Changbin watched the younger crying while he held his child at the doorway, feeling sympathy for the freckled boy who was sobbing.

"I'm sorry for already being such a failure for you" Felix stayed crying for a bit until he calmed down, Changbin watching the moment.

"Dont just sit there and cry in front of everyone to see you, get in here and take your damn crying baby to your room!" The older spoke yelled making the younger flinch and slightly tightened his grip on his child, not too much to hurt the newborn.

"Please dont yell at me right now. I'm sorry, I'm just not in the right mindset at the moment. I'll allow you to do whatever you want to me afterwards, whether it be hitting or yelling, just please dont yell at me right now."

Changbin's heart broke at what Felix had just said but chose to ignore it. "Please Changbin, please just dont hit me or yell at me in front of the baby. I know he doesnt know anything but just please not in front of him"

Felix got up and took his child to his room to lay him on the bed. He didnt know how he was supposed to feed the child since his 'girlfriend' wasnt there to breastfeed and he was currently out of money.

Felix then went out to the front door to retrieve the car seat with aching hands and close the door, returning to his room, the baby was still crying when he returned. Felix crouched down eye level with the newborn before apologizing "I already love you but I cant afford to have you here with me"

"Please forgive me freckles" Felix begged for acceptance of his apology.