35

Felix was currently in his lecture while his boyfriend is taking care of his child. The blonde had gotten up to leave to the class after it had ended and was stopped when someone started walking next to him.

"Mmm baby, you know, I'll pay you to let me fuck you. I know how good you are in bed, it's the talk of the college so I just want to see how good you are for myself"

A random guy said as he forcefully grabbed Felix by the waist making Felix try to get out of the grip. "Please let me go, I'm uncomfortable and dont want to do that with anyone right now"

The unknown guy tightened his grip on Felix's waist and took him to an empty place, pushing him up against the wall after he did so. "Listen to me baby, do you want to go where you were headed?"

Felix nodded "so just do this one thing for me if you wont let me fuck you" "what would that be" the blonde quietly asked ashamed he agreed.

"Give me a kiss and let me give you hickeys" the freckled boy's eyes widened "I can't and wouldn't, I have a boyfriend, please just let me go home" "aw what a shame, I wasnt asking though"

The unknown boy harshly kissed Felix's lips making the freckled blonde to try pushing him away but was unsuccessful. The blonde had tears forming in his eyes at the thought of how his boyfriend would react if he knew about what was happening.

The boy then moved to Felix's neck and started sucking it, leaving a trail of saliva behind after moving to give the blonde hickeys in different places.

"Please... please get off of me, I dont want you touching me. I'm uncomfortable and dont like this. Please let me go home" the guy moaned before responding to Felix's pleas.

"Oh, but we just started, I havent even given you hickey on your collarbones where they would look so pretty."

The unknown male said before pinning both of Felix's hands over his head with one hand and harshly grabbing the younger's waist again with the other, surely leaving a bruise.

"I'm sorry Changbin, I didn't mean to cheat on you, it's out of my control again. I hope you dont get mad at me like last time. I'll let you hit me if you really want to, I deserve it for cheating."

"Bin, please dont break up with me, I know I keep ruining the relationship but I really want to stay with you. I really hope this doesnt go farther than this" Felix started thinking.

"Ahh~ baby, I'm really horny right now, why don't you help my problem down there" the guy panted as he smirked. "I'm not doing that" the older unknown male started grinding his hips agaisnt Felix's area.

"Please stop, I'm too uncomfortable with you doing this, please understand that" "ah~ baby, I didnt know you would- ah~ turn around " Felix was forced to turn around since the male's hands harshly turned him around, Felix feeling the older's clothed member against his tush.