56

Felix pulled out of Changbin's chest and looked around before panicking. "Wh-where's... where's Shuyang? Did she take him?! Bin, where's Shuyang?!"

"Shh, no no no, she didnt take him, hes in his room. Calm down first then you can check up on Shuyang, okay?"

"We have to check up on Shuyang, she hurt him." "I know, I know, just take deep breaths first." The two took in deep breaths together and got up to go to Shuyang's room once Felix was somewhat calm but able to speak calmly.

"Shuyang, love? Can we come in?" Felix knocked before the door swung open and Shuyang immediately hugged both of their legs making them crouch to Shuyang's height to give him a hug.

"Daddy and papa, I dont want a mommy, shes mean and she hurt me. I don't like her. I dont like her. I really dont" the little boy cried. "Shh, its okay Yang, she not coming back, are you okay though my love?"

Shuyang slowly nodded "daddy, she doesn't like my freckles either and thinks I'm ugly. Daddy and papa, am I really that ugly?"

The two shook their heads "no don't believe her. I've told you my love, you're very beautiful and your freckles make you more beautiful than you already are."

"Yes Pecas, what your daddy's saying is true. You're beautiful, dont pay attention to people's words, they just trying bringing you down because they think they're better and if it's not that, it's because they're insecure."

Shuyang pulled away from the hug and nodded in understatement before wiping his tears.

"Daddy and papa, are you guys okay?" "I am, she didnt even bother touching me" Changbin explained. "I'm alright, but I could be better" Felix shared with his son.

"Daddy, what did she do to you?" "Something I dont want to ever happen to anyone. Something very bad but I'm okay, see?" Felix smiled through the pain of remembering her kissing him.

"Daddy, a tear fell from your eye, you're not okay. Papa, can you please help my daddy, hes not okay." Changbin nodded to the freckled five year old's words and turned to Felix.

"Lix, baby, I wish those things didn't happen to you. You're amazing okay? Look, your son is depending on you and looks up to you, he knows you're strong... Will you be okay? If you dont feel like you will be, come talk to me, I'll help you okay?"

"Dont forget, I'll be by your side if anything happens. I love you so much and dont forget that. Is it okay if I kiss you?" Changbin asked and Felix nodded.

After Changbin got permission, he kissed his boyfriend's lips and moved up to both of the top parts of his cheeks. The spot where his boyfriend's freckles were, making Felix smile.

"I love you my fairy" "I love you too Bin" Shuyang smiled at his parents "thank you papa! Daddy are you okay now?" "Yes my love, thank you for wondering" Felix smiled to the small human in front of him and Changbin before he kissed his forehead.

"I love you my love" "I love you too daddy" "I love you Pecas" "I love you too papa" the oldest kissed Shuyang's forehead after speaking.