38

4 years later

The two have been living in the same apartment for the past years and ended up finishing college during the same time. What did they study? Idk but probably engineering for all we care but that doesn't have anything to do with the story so let's continue.

The two raised Shuyang by themselves, without anyone else's help because their college lessons always matched when one of them could take care of him.

"Baby, what do you want to eat?" "Chicken breast" "not you, I meant Pecas you idiot" "oop dont call me out like that though" Felix rolled his eyes before going back to his child.

The child pointed to an orange "an orange?" Felix asked making the kid scream and run away from him repeating the word. Felix shook his head and proceeded to grab the orange.

"Shuyang" the blonde called after peeling the orange making the child run back into the kitchen "papa" the little one spoke to Changbin after grabbing his orange slice.

"Oh, I'm sorry Bin, he doesnt understand, I'm sorry" the younger apologized "Pecas, that's uncle Bin, not papa. I'm your papa or daddy, now eat your orange okay?"

Felix corrected as he patted the freckled kid's head, the little one running away from the freckled adult afterwards.

"Dont worry about him calling me papa, I mean we're dating doesn't it technically work like that?" The younger hesitated "I guess so but I'm not too sure so dont be putting words into my mouth if that's not how it works"

Changbin put his hands up in surrender "woah woah woah, calm your tits, I was just asking and I said pretty much the same thing" "you better have!"

"Damn this bitch got crazy over the years" Changbin mumbled and got hit with a slipper "I heard that and no I didn't. It's called having to live with a child while going to school and working. Or it's also called developing a personality so, suck ass" Felix said after throwing the slipper.

"Can it be yours?" "get out and give me my slipper back!!" "but Lix-" "out!" "Okay, shit, gawd damn" Changbin said as he got thrown the other slipper.

"Yang!" "Ehahhh" was all the little freckled boy said as he made his way to Changbin. "You know your daddy changes his mind too much, first he wants me in the kitchen for company, then for help, then to get out the way for not knowing how to do something, then completely kicks me out the kitchen, like-"

"Changbin, I swear if I hear another damn word about how I am to you to my child, I swear I will throw this whole stove to your ass so watch what you say" "see what I mean" "ahhhhh" was all the Shuyang replied with before running back in the kitchen to get another orange slice.