5

Felix and Yeji had been together for almost a month and Felix was happy his relationship was stable so far. "Changbin, do you mind if I bring Yeji over?" "Do what you want you ugly homeless looking bitch, I'm surprised how you even got a girlfriend when you look like that" Felix looked down embarrassed after hearing the insult.

Recently, Changbin had been insulting the freckled boy a lot more than before, to the point he started making the younger get insecure about everything he does, with or without his roommate.

The freckled boy ignored what the older called him, even if it did hurt him and invited Yeji over. After a few minutes of waiting, a knock was heard at the door, making Felix open it and smile when seeing his girlfriend in front of him.

Felix took Yeji to his room to watch TV, talk and cuddle "Lix, there's going to be a party tomorrow, I wanted to know if you wanted to come with me" Yeji asked her boyfriend.

"Sure" Yeji smirked at the boy's response before putting a fake smile on and start talking about something random.

It was now night time and Yeji had just left. Felix went to the kitchen right after taking his girlfriend to the door and started looking for food.

The boy saw, what he assumed was leftovers, and took it out of the fridge to eat. As he was eating, Changbin entered the kitchen to get a snack. As felix took another bite of what he grabbed, Changbin was quickly stopped when he saw Felix.

"What the fuck?! That's my food! Why are you eating it you ugly fat fucking pig?!" Changbin yelled as he pushed his roommate off the bar stool he was sitting on, causing a loud thud to be heard.

"I should've known someone as fat as you was going to eat it" the older scoffed "did the fall hurt you pig? Did it fucking hurt?!" Changbin yelled at the blonde that was on the floor.

"Ch-Changbin, I'm sorry, I-" "you what?! Decided you wanted to be a hungry fat pig and eat everything you saw in the fridge" the older yelled as he kicked the terrified freckled boy.

"Changbin, I didn't mean to-" the boy got cut off as he got kicked in the stomach, making it hard for him to breath. "Shut up already! You know you meant to eat it, you just don't want to admit it" Changbin crouched down to harshly grab a fistful of the freckled boy's hair.

"Tell me, didn't I go over where my things were and where your things were going to be?" Felix looked at the black haired male grabbing his hair with fear in his eyes. He was right, the older did tell him where everything was going to be.

"Answer me dammit" Changbin yelled pulling the younger's hair "y-you did, but I completely forgot about it when-" "then this is a way to remember what I told your useless forgetful ass, you fucking vacuum, you eat everything you see. Quit eating everything, you need to loose a lot of weight and yet you just eat more and more" Changbin said before letting go of the blonde's hair, pushing the younger's head as he did so.

"Do it one more time and it'll be worse" the older male threatened before leaving to go to his room. Felix let out a few tears before he got up from the floor to go to the bathroom and throw up everything he ate, feeling ashamed of eating his roommate's food.