54

The three males were currently in the living room playing with Shuyang. Shuyang was on top of Changbin's shoulders while Felix ran after them, the little boy giggling as all of this happened.

Changbin gently threw the child on the couch making Shuyang let out a scream and more giggles before getting back up to run after the two adults who were running.

They soon all got tired and sat on the couch watching TV until there was a knock on their apartment door. Changbin got up and picked up the child to throw him back on the couch again, earning more giggles before opening the door.

Once the oldest opened the door, he was met by a very familiar woman. Way too familiar for his liking. "Leave" he sternly spoke "I see you still live here, does that ugly rat still live here?"

"Dont call him that and leave, I'm not telling you" "so I'm guessing he does" "leave" Felix heard Changbin speak from the couch and looked at Shuyang before getting up.

"I'll be back baby, I'll see why papa's being loud, you stay here okay?" The little boy nodded and continued watching TV while Felix went to the front door where Changbin had the door cracked, enough for the guest to only see him but not the inside of the apartment.

"Love, who's at the door" Felix asked, gently placing his hands on Changbin's waist from behind. Changbin turned around and motioned for the taller to not do what he was doing before Felix looked at who was at the door.

"Ohh, Felix, my love" Yeji dramatically spoke moving Changbin out of the way in order to hug Felix since the black haired male wasn't paying attention to the girl.

Felix on the other hand, immediately pulled his hands away from Changbin's waist and walked backwards before Yeji hugged him.

The girl kissed the blonde's cheek before speaking "ahh, what a relief. I get to touch my boyfriend as much as I want, even if he doesnt like it"

Changbin saw the clearly uncomfortable look on Felix's face as he tried pushing the girl away but failed. Changbin stepped in and pushed the girl away from Felix, all of the commotion getting Shuyang's attention.

Shuyang looked over to see what was happening and got a view of Felix's teary eyes "baby go to your room, it's not safe in here right now" "daddy, what's going on"

"Nothing baby but I really need you to go to your room" "okay daddy"

The little boy collected his things and got off the couch as Felix walked back to Changbin who somehow had the girl trapped in a corner.