20

Changbin made it back to the apartment complex crying "it was my fault Felix wanted to stop living. How could I be so ignorant to my own actions? How could I follow my step dad's footsteps and be the cause of a death?"

"Fuck!! Just why?! Why did I have to do that?! Murderer. Murderer. Murderer." Chnagbin repeated as he hit his head.

He made his way to a kitchen cabinet to grab a bottle of vodka. He drank a half of a bottle, the scent of alcohol sticking to him and his breath.

Just then, a tall blond entered the apartment. He wasn't crying but it was obvious his crying stopped not too long ago.

Changbin ran to the blonde and hugged him, the smell of alcohol reaching Felix's nose as he got hugged. "Thank God, thank God, thank God you're alive" "Changbin" "mm?" "I'm sorry for being a whore. I'm sorry for being dramatic. I know I deserved to have gotten-"

"Shut it, no you dont. Dont apologized, I should be the one apologizing. You don't deserve what happened to you, you deserve better. If anything, I deserve to be treated the way I treat you. I'm sorry for being such a bitch to you" Changbin sobbed.

"I dont know why I treated you like this if it happened to my mom. My stepdad hit her and treated her the worst to the point to where she committed suicide. You remind me of him and it angers me how alike you guys look. I'm sorry, I know you're not like him. I'm sorry" the older apologized.

Felix stood there shocked to hear the reason on why the older was treating him the way he was. He knew there was a reason for the black haired male was treated him such way.

"Shhh, I really did deserve it. It's not your fault. Dont worry, I knew you had a reason. I'm sorry to hear about your mom and your situation, dont beat yourself up about what you did. Although I hate blaming other people, your dad has the blame for treating your mom like that in front of you and just in general" Felix said patting his roommate's head.

Changbin sobbed on Felix's shoulder for a little until he calmed down and got sleepy. "Hey, how about I take you to your bed so you can sleep" Felix suggested, hearing his roommate's breathing slow down.

"Join me on the bed" Felix pulled his head back to look the shorter in the eyes "n-no, I really shouldn't. I-" "Lix~" Changbin whined as a tear fell from his eye "I can't, you'll hate me once you're not drunk, I'm sorry"

"Please Lix, I'm not drunk" "I'm sorry" Felix apologized, leading his roommate to his room.