37

"Oh baby, you can sit!! That's amazing, you're growing up already!!" Felix enthusiastically smiled "hes sitting?!" Changbin asked his boyfriend making the younger nod.

"Look at him, hes sitting" the younger roommate replied motioning for his roommate to look at his son. "Oh hes adorable, his freckles are more visible like yours" "I know, they're adorable, I just want to squeeze him so bad."

The little bean seemed to understand and gave an eye smile as he flapped his arms around the place "hes so adorable" Changbin spoke "his smile is so cute" the older the cooed.

"I love you so much my little angel baby" Felix smiled kissing the baby's head making the baby let out a small scream making Felix and Changbin to let out a laugh.

"Hes growing up so much" Changbin commented "he really is but I dont want him to grow up, hes adorable" "I know Lix, I dont either" Changbin smiled at his boyfriend then kissed him on his head.

The three spent time together for a while until the small freckled baby fell asleep while he was playing making the couple laugh.

"Have you been alright lately?" Changbin asked the younger as he back hugged him "I guess I have things blocking that memory with whoever that dude was" "that's good" "mhm"

"How have you been feeling?" The older asked referring to the blonde's mental health "better, thanks to you, I have very less thoughts now, thank you"

The older smiled "I... I love you" "I love you too Bin" "is it okay if I kiss you?" The blonde freckled boy nodded making his boyfriend lean in for a kiss on the lips, their lips softly touching each other as they smiled.

They soon pulled away and hugged each other "thank you for giving me permission" "no, thank you for making sure I was okay with it" the two smiled at each other one last time before cuddling, which soon led to them falling asleep.