36

Luckily but unluckily, nothing but a lot of hickeys and bruises were given to Felix. Felix walked into his shared apartment and sighed in relief as he didnt see his boyfriend who wasnt going to see the hickeys.

Just then, a beefy black haired male exited the blond's room "oh you're back, what took you so long?I just put Shuyang to sleep."

"Uh, nothing, I just stayed back to ask the professor questions about the lesson and there was a long line of people who had questions." "Oh, well, let's eat, I made food for us" the blonde
hesitantly nodded to his boyfriend's request, knowing he was going to see the hickeys.

The black haired male approached Felix and saw dark marks around his neck as Felix looked down ashamed of himself and scared of the reaction he was going to get.

"Lix?" The younger nodded indicating he was listening "are those hickeys" the older gently asked making the freckled blonde to tear up as he nodded. "Please don't be mad, I couldnt do anything about it. He was forcing himself on me and even tried to get in my pants."

"H-he was constantly kissing me even after I told him I had a boyfriend and he was hitting me when I didn't do what he wanted me to. Please don't hate me more than I hate myself. I feel disgusted in my own skin and dont want you to break up with me"

"I know I've cheated on you before and I cheated on you today, but please don't leave me" Felix explained as he sobbed.

"My love, listen, thank you for telling me the truth instead of not telling me or telling me a lie. That's not cheating if they were forcing themselves on you. I dont hate you nor do I have any plans of breaking up with you, you're amazing and couldn't do anything about it"

"Look at me" the younger did as he was told and looked the older in the eyes with tears streaming down his face. "Lix, are you alright? Do you want to take a break and go take a nap?" The black haired male asked as he caressed his boyfriend's tears away from his cheek.

"Can I please get a hug? I really just need a hug then I might be alright. I think I might take a nap after eating or at some point later today, thank you Bin"

The two hugged before Changbin could reply "you positive? If you need something come tell me, I'll be here. Let's go eat right now and then you can shower if you still feel gross or the other way around."

"I'm going to shower first, I hate the feeling of someone's hands on me when I didn't give them consent, I feel gross. Thank you for not taking this the wrong way" Felix bowed.

Changbin smiled before kissing his boyfriend's forehead "don't bow to me, its alright. I know you're still thankful" Felix lowered his head in embarrassment with a smile.