47

"Shuyang, let's go to the store and actually buy you clothes this time" Felix suggested to his son who eagerly nodded.

"Daddy, am I going to choose my own clothes?!" "No baby, you'll probably end up buying the whole store" Felix explained putting a jacket on Shuyang.

"Bin, do you want to come with us to the mall?" "I'm going with you guys just in case something happens" Changbin said, bolting up from the couch to get his jacket and shoes on.

_______________

"Bin, why dont you go look at something else while we go get clothes, so you dont get bored?" Changbin nodded to Felix's words and went his own way, leaving the two freckled boys behind, completely forgetting why he went to the mall.

The two freckled boys were soon done getting the child clothes, leaving the store right after paying. On their way to find Changbin, the freckled child suddenly stopped, making the older freckled male stop as well.

"Daddy! Daddy! Look! Look! Look! I want that toy! I want it! I want it!" Shuyang's excitedly yelled as he tugged on his dad's jacket to get his attention. 

"Baby, I cant get you that-" "daddy please, papa's always getting me toys but you never do!" "Listen love, I cant get you that today" Felix crouched down to his son's height to gently explain.

"Daddy, get me it! I want it!" "Yang, please dont do this right now." "Daddy, get me the toy!" Shuyang yelled earning some people's attention making Felix apologize to them.

"Baby, I cant get it for you, I'm sorry" "you're a mean daddy!" The freckled child said hitting his dad's face. "Ow, baby please dont do that again, I'm sorry I cant get it for you"

The child disobeyed and hit his dad more before he started crying which cought more people's attention making Felix apologize again. "You're mean, papa would've bought me the toy!" "I know love but I cant, I don't have enough for it after buying clothes"

"You alway say that!" "I'm sorry love, I cant afford much right now" "you're mean, I'm always good and you never buy me anything!" The child screamed again, hitting his dad in the face again.

"Ow, baby, please dont raise your voice" "get me the toy!" "Baby, please stop begging for the toy, I cant afford it. I'm sorry, I know you're good but I really cant get it at the moment" Felix spoke having tears in his eyes from feeling stressed.

Felix knew his child deserved toys but he couldnt afford it since he was paying for most of the things him and his child needed. He felt disappointed and guilty since the child was right, he never really bought him toys, only Changbin did.

He did occasionally buy the little freckled boy toys but Shuyang forgot about them very quickly since he thought the toys Changbin bought were better.

"Baby, please stop, I dont-" the kid hit his dad in the face again but this time harder "ow, Shuyang, you cant get it, I'm sorry love" "I wish I had another daddy! I hate daddy! I hate you so much!"