24

Changbin heard the begging from his roommate's room and let a stray tear fall from his eye. He didnt know what made him cry, if it was Felix's begging to his child for forgiveness or if it was the alchohol.

Either way, he was still silently letting tears roll down his face. He went to his room to cry for who knows what reason, still leaving behind the mess in the kitchen, until he fell asleep.

Felix on the other hand, somehow managed to put the baby back to sleep and headed back to the kitchen after doing so. He cleaned up the mess that he blamed himself for and turned off the TV that was still playing the movie him and his roommate were watching.

After doing so, Felix thought about getting his son's diapers and food but unfortunately had no money to do so. The ideas that came to his mind was to steal a bit of money from Changbin or to call his mom for some help.

He didnt want his mom to worry about him and have to explain the situation to her since it's been weeks since he'd last talked to her, lying about how good college was. He also didnt want his mom to give up the small amount of money that she also had for him and thought it was selfish to ask for it.

With that in mind, that left him one option. Stealing from Changbin's wallet that was casually laying on the kitchen counter.

He knew it was wrong but he needed the food and diapers for the sleeping newborn. Felix didnt hear any signs of the older being awake so he quickly and quietly made his way to the wallet and took twenty dollars out.

He hoped his roommate wouldnt notice even though he knew his roommate would, but the small amount of hope was there. He made his way to the nearest store to grab the baby formula and nappies he needed.

He ended up wasting the full twenty dollars on two things he needed, he didnt know how expensive baby supplies was until now. The freckled boy quickly made his way back to the apartment and heard the baby crying and Changbin yelling.

"Shut the fuck up, you stupid chi-" "Changbin! Please dont yell at him! Hes just baby, he cant control it. You can hit or yell me after I take care of him but please don't do anything to him and leave him alone."

Felix cut off as he ran into the room to pick his child up and place the crying baby's head on his chest.

"Where the fuck were you?! This stupid child has been crying for the past few minutes and you dont come and check on him?! What kind of fucking parent are you, you cant even take care of a damn baby?!" The older yelled at the blonde carrying the child.

Felix looked down ashamed, he knew the words were true but he didnt need someone already yelling how bad his parenting skills were in his face. "Changbin, please dont yell"

"Then put the stupid baby down and go to the fucking living room so I can hit you!" Felix looked up at the black haired male with teary eyes. "I need to take care of-" "I dont care about your problems! Go to the damn living room!" "Y-yes" a tear rolled down his face and landed on the small baby's head.

Felix hesitantly did as he was told, putting the baby down and exited his room after looking back at his crying child, Changbin following behind him.

"I'm sorry freckles, I dont mean to leave you crying like this. I know you probably hate me already. Changbin was yelling at you because of me. I didnt mean to leave you unattended but I needed to get your things. I'm also letting Changbin hit me because of my mistakes. I'm sorry little freckles." Felix apologized in his mind before they made it to the living room.