55

Yeji decided to walk forward as she knew Changbin wouldn't touch her if she walked towards him. "Felix" she called getting past Changbin, walking to the blonde who was making his way behind Changbin.

"Oh, is that my son" "no, leave him alone" Felix protectively spoke spreading his arms out in front of the girl so she couldnt pass by.

"Hey kid! You know I'm your mom right? Look at me, I'm your mommy"

Shuyang looked at the woman and tilted his head, stopping in front of his door. "You're my mommy?" "Yes, you stupid kid, I just said that" "I told you to leave him alone. Dont talk to him, especially if youre going to talk to him like that. Love, go to your room please" Felix spoke.

"Kid what's your name, I know you wonder about me."

"I'm Shu-" "no love, just please go to your room" Yeji speed walked past Felix to get to the little boy.

"Gosh, I knew you were going to be ugly, this stupid bitch had to ruin my creation." The now black and pink haired girl spoke, aggressively grabbing the kid's small face to look at it.

"Get your hands off of him. You dont deserve to meet him after you literally left and did what you did to Felix. Fucking leave already!" Changbin yelled speed walking behind Felix who was already there trying to get her hands off of his child.

"Daddy, I dont like mommy. She's mean and scary, please help me" the little kid cried. "Gosh, he has your stupid personality of telling everyone how you feel about everything in every situation."

"Daddy, please help me" Shuyang begged as more tears streamed down his face, beginning to bounced up and down in discomfort, also attempting to take Yeji's hands off his face.

"He said he doesnt fucking like it, get the fuck off of him!" Yeji did as she was told and harshly pushed Shuyang's small head against the door, causing the little boy to cry even more.

"Hes ugly either way, I dont need someone else who has dirt on their face." She sighed as Felix held his son in his arms while the child cried on his chest.

"Get the fuck out! You just ruin everything, fucking leave!" Changbin yelled quickly charging towards the girl who was about to touch Felix.

"Oh but my boyfriend over here hasn't been touched yet and I know how much he really wants and misses it." She spoke placing her hands on Felix's waist and separating the two freckled boys. She pushed Felix to the ground and got on top of him to start kissing him.

Changbin immediately grabbed Shuyang and put him in his room and said "Pecas, wait for us, we'll be here, okay? We need to sort things out before you can come back out and we'll check up on you, alright?"

Shuyang nodded in understatement before Changbin closed the door and went to his boyfriend who was getting kissed by the uninvited woman.

Felix let his tears fall down his face while Yeji kissed him. Changbin saw the tears and pushed the girl off of his boyfriend.

Felix cried while Changbin held him and the girl got up and made her way to the front door "ahh, what a relief! After five years I finally got to kiss my boyfriend and meet my child. You guys can fuck off, you guys dont even know how to keep yourselves safe."

"Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my visit to you guys! I now Felix did now that he got kissed by me" the woman laughed before leaving.