45

"Daddy, you got hurt" the child spoke when the two freckled boys entered the kid's room.

"Baby, let's move on, it already happened" "but you're hurt" Shuyang quietly spoke "dont worry about me baby, I'll be fine" Felix reassured his kid while getting the child's clothes for a shower.

"Daddy, do you know the bad guy that was at the store?" "Yes baby, I do but I wish I didnt." "Daddy, when do I start school?" "Next year love, when you're 5" "but I'm 5 next month." "Yes love but the school year hasn't ended"

"Oohh... daddy, I'm going to have so many friends when I start school!" "Yes baby, yes you are." "Daddy, did you have friends when you went to school?" "No baby, no one wanted to talk to me because of my freckles and looks."

"Daddy, will that happen to me? Will people not talk to me because of my freckles?" "No love, your freckles are beautiful. I had someone tell me before that freckles are fairy dust, angel kisses and overflowing stars that couldnt fit in my eyes so they fell onto my cheeks." Felix said remembering his Australian ex boyfriend's words that were once said to him.

"I like my freckles then daddy!!" "You should my love, they make you look more beautiful than you already are" Felix said sitting in front of the boy that was also on the floor.

"Daddy, does papa like your freckles?" The curious little boy asked while tilting his head. "I dont think so love, I think he wants them off my face" "why do you say that daddy?"

"He... nevermind love" The blonde kept quiet as he was about to tell Shuyang about Changbin hitting him.

"Does that mean papa doesnt like mine?" "No little one, I think papa likes yours." "Daddy, is papa a bad person like the bad guy?" "No love, papa's not a bad guy, he just doesnt like what I've been doing recently"

"But daddy, you havent done anything wrong" "if papa thinks I have, then I think I have." "Daddy?" "Yes my love?" "I love you" "I love you too Yangyang." "Daddy I'm tired" "let's go shower then we can go to sleep okay?"

"Okay" Shuyang said while rubbing his eyes and yawning afterwards.

The two went to the bathroom but were stopped when Changbin stood in front of Shuyang's room.

"Lix can I talk to you" "papa, do you like my freckles?" Shuyang excitedly asked, interrupting the conversation "yes I do Yang, they're like your daddy's" "so you like daddy's?!"

"Love, I already told you he probably doesn't and thinks they look ugly but it's alright little one, papa doesnt have to like everything about me"

"But daddy, you said they make me look prettier, how come you say that about yourself" "because I'm not love, now let's go shower" "wait Lix, let's talk"

"Im sorry Bin, he needs a shower" "afterwards?" "Changbin please be patient right now, I'll see if we can talk afterwards." With that, the two freckled boys went to the bathroom, walking past Changbin.