39

"I'm going grocery shopping do you want anything?" Changbin asked his boyfriend "get me some avocados, I've been wanting some since last week" "okay, is that it?"

"Dragonfruit, pomegranate, peaches, plums, pears, oranges, strawberries, pineapple- just get a bunch of fruit because you know Shuyang loves fruits and because we also eat a lot of fruit"

"Noted" "can you take Yang with you, I need to go drop something off at work" Changbin nodded at his boyfriend's request and took the little freckled child with him.

_____________

At the store

"Pecas, do you want anything" the little kid immediately grabbed a dragonfruit saying "didwan" and a whole bunch more words that I'm not gonna bother typing out.

"Okay, what else would you like" "papa, I wan dis" "danimals, smiley faced fries, lunchables, spongebob popsicles, bottle pop, bagel bites- baby, most of this isnt- you know what it's okay, let's get you real food instead"

_____________

"My love, we're back, I dont know if you're back though" "ahhhh, daddy, papa an' I are back" Shuyang's high pitch voice yelled.

"Baby, keep it down and please at least take the danimals" "daddy" the freckled toddler screamed again. "I got food" "Yang, dont run you're going to fall" "daddy!" "Shuyang, drink one of your danimals"

The little kid didnt have to be told twice as he was already ripping the box to get one out. "Papa, I wan' ice cream" "wait a little Pecas, we have to unpack the food and we'll go for ice cream with daddy yeah?"

"Yars" Shuyang's Australian accent got the best of him "papa, I wan' dis toy!" Shayang yelled pointing to the TV.

"Yes baby, I'll get it for you" "good night papa, 'm goin' ta sleep" "alright honey, you do that, I'll wake you up when your daddy gets here." Changing the subject more than once because with a 4 year old, a conversation is never consistent.

Just then, Felix walked in the apartment looking for his child "hi Bin, wheres Shuyang" "he said he was going to sleep so I think hes on the couch trying to sleep"

"Ah okay, thank you. Yangyang" the blonde freckled male spoke after asking. The freckled child immediately got off the couch and ran to hug his daddy's legs.

"Hey little one" Felix said picking up the child to hug him. "Daddy, I'm getting a new toy!" Felix furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he put the child back down on the ground.

"How baby? I cant really afford one at the moment" Felix spoke as he squatted to the same hight as his son "papa said he was going to get it for me!" "Yang, I love you but you can't be asking papa for toys" the little one let out an annoyed scream as he stomped.

"You're mean!" "I'm sorry baby, I'll try better to get you what you want but my job doesn't pay too much." Changbin watched from a far after unpacking the food and saw his boyfriend's mood change.

The little freckled boy screamed before he hit his dad with a nearby plastic toy. "Ow baby, don't do that, that hurt" the little boy did it multiple times, Felix letting out constant 'ow's before Changbin lost his patience with the child.

He walked over to the two and saw the child smile when he walked over there "Lix are you okay" "yeah, it just hurts a little" "Shuyang, give me the toy" the oldest demanded.

Shuyang handed him the toy with no smile before Changbin said anything "you're not getting a new toy if you're hitting you're daddy with them"

"No, no, no! I'm sorry, I'm sorry daddy, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean anything" the little one started tearing up going to hug his dad. "It's alright baby, dont do it again. I love you, but we don't do that to others okay" the black haired child nodded while rubbing his eyes.